Chapter Two

I hope y'all can comment and vote i hope i can have some positive comments too! Pretty please? :)

*****************

She was groaning so hard that my heart beat so fast.

Dug.dug  dug. Dug. Dug.

I looked at my back, it was a corner, i have no escape, no left and right hallways. What do i do? Am i gonna die? In here?

Im not yet ready. Please. Just let me live.

I closed my eyes and get my knife in my jeans and pointed to her. So scared of what's happening im now trembling while holding the knife

I thought that i was going to die, but i heard a sound that made me feel relieved.

"You can open your eyes now, darling" a woman's voice said

I quickly opened my eyes, saw the girl dead lying on the floor, w obvious that her lungs were twitched with a knife
hile a womas dressed in army pants and grey top and army boots was standing in front of me, smiling

"Hey are you okay?" She said again

She was holding a hunting knide s that she used to that girl a while ago, fresh blood still on the knife. Why is it black.blood? She had some hand guns in her belt. She had a black hair tied up so tight

"Heyieee" she waved her hand at my face " are you okay darling?, did you get bit?" She asked again. Bit? What do you mean by bit? Like bite?

Instead of answering her question i asked something else "what's going on out here?" I asked but she only gave a laugh

Uh huh. Laughing. Yeah right.

"Uhmm we better get to your room , its safer talking there than here. I tell you later when we get there" she said "now where is your room?" I quickly led her to my room. There's no time for strangers policy. But im npw really just thankful that threre was someone besides me alive. That is a great discovery!

Whlee we are in the room, she quickly goed to the balcony and looked down, i can really see sadness in her eyes. Who not feel sad in this situation? of Life but now like the movie "ZombieLand"? . Gosh when i watching that movie i was laughing so hard  because it was not true and ridiculous but now.

I ate what i said. It's not ridiculous. Its terrifying!

I stared aher and her face changed again to the normal one then she sat in the sofa where i was looking at her with curiosity.

"So what did happened?" I ask

"Daling, you don't really know?" She said suprised

I jusst nod dthen  she changed her facial expression to  aseri ous "oel l okay i'll tell you"

I lend in my ers and sit on my bed "well...it was last night, some scientist named Mr. Doshwin Leighburr Unexpectedly was experimenting this virus, but he got infected and the other scientist did not know. And they all got bit. Well apparently, one of them survived" she said

My face wsrious now "who survived?"

Her face sofened "she was my sister.. but she passed away after hours later.." her face full of sadness "se decided to kill herself with a gun" then she stood up "then after awhile last night, they thought that those sick people can be cured so the medical department opened up the lab were the ZB's were--"

"Wait...ZB?, what's that?" I asked

"Zombies..., well can you let me continue?"

I
sut gave her a You may continue look then she continued "then when they opened the lab the ZB's attacked the meds people then they got out of the building and spread it out city by city. ONE BY ONE but in a rapid process...that's why it only took a night when L.A hit the treat"

"How bout koea?,are they still alive?" I asked. My fingers crossed. I hope uncle jaye's heard this treat

"Well....i dont know dear,maybe yes maybe not...you have some family there?" She asked

"Yeah...im all alone here...i dont even know where is this place... i just got here yesterday...like for a vacation then suddenly i wake up i see this"

She patted my head "well im sorry to hear that dear, but well you can come with me if you like?, i know this place pretty much than ever. Imma spy agent you know  when i was 25 that time, way longer  when this  all apocalypse  thingyhappend"

Well, i coud come with her.. so that i could learn stuffs and sucuch.... that i wont be alone

"
kay, i'll  andwith you and be i  practiced cnd someday i know how to shosurvive" i said

Okay!, well my name is Patricia Len Wendolf you can. me Patty or whatever" she said while giving me a hand

"
ell im Icah Parkins.. just call me Icah" we shake hands... i can tell this womans on her late twenties .. more like 28 or 29....

"Wll whats he plan?" I said

She just croed her arms and thought about it for a minute or two then she answered me

"Well  i have a group not far from here, we have set up a base camp from a building not far from here too, we could go there and while were heading bsck. We could scavenge some stuff"

I pointed out my jansport bag "well,theres one here. They are full of supplies"

She smiled "oh okay.. and well a bonus plan...i could teach you how to SK"

I raised my left eyebrow "SK?"

"Hey hw did you raise your eyebrow? Well good for you cause i dont know how! Haha.....ummm well SK means Shoot Nadanill" then and handed me a gun, a handy one

I looked at the gun, its really my first time seeing a gun this close , i looked at patty "is it alright if i can touch it?" I said then she nodded

I held the gun in my two innocent hands...what does it feel to shoot? And to kill someone?

Oh cheos!

"Cant s shoot and kill! Are you crazy?, i can go to jail and have my name titled as a serial killer!" I said

i "Well.dear" she said.r an i d throw the gun to.the bed, no we can arrest you" then she quickly pulled me out of the balcony "see this view below?" We glanced down "No police can arrest you okay?, and your scared to shppt someone?"

I jus gtave her a nod

"Wel...yu ohave u.dont have to.ee  because unless you don't shoot them, you'll be dead meat first! Understand?, tbos phosle who eat flesh are not people icah, they are now infected with some weird virus omay?"

Hmmmm
okayh okayhe an expert with this sort of stuffs?

"Wel ...how you know all about this?, you really have a lot of information" i asked

"Ijoined johe army la last st mth then n thi has sthappened... they told us soldiers about those informati.timing sure is perfect"
"

Oh. Thats why

"Wll ica.. today, im gonna teach you how to SK and we'll be out of here by tommorow"

I gulped and just nodded...am i gonna do it correct?, will i be able to survive?