Chapter Five

A/N: Heyaa guys! i hope you can pardon me with my
grammar and incorrect or mispelled words there. i will try to edit it someday though. i promise.!!

well hope you enjoyed the story! love you guys!

so here's chapter FIVE

*************************************************************

I almost  Screamed and pulled out my knife when i thought the one who pulled me back was an infected. i almost yelled so close. my heart skipped a beat like for one second.

turned out it was patty.

"hey, watch with that. that was so close" patty whispered as we hid behind the trucks and other cars to avoid the bunch of roaming infected.

just why oh why did it has to be a perfect timing?

"So what do we do now?" I whispered to her. Worried that ee might not get out of here. Unable to meet patty's group. To unable to not feel safe again.  To unable to feel safe and protected and be trained as well. To unable to  learn how to  survive this zombie like madness.

"We have to think of a Plan. A wuiet plan i mean" she whispered to me softly  i can see how nervous she was. Being her well trained in the military  she did feel scared tough. Sweat falling out from her tan like face. And i thought, who would not feel scared when your hiding from a bunch of roaming biting sick people in the area. If i was alone here   I WOULD FREAK OUT!

When we are hiding in some cars. We got to encounter one infected. I immeadietly pulled out my knife and directly lunge it out on the infected girl whose blood is shedding in my shirt. AGAIN

I really have to change now though.

"Whew" patty whispered  reacted on how the blood scattered on my white v-neck shirt  haha. "Hey. Your silent killing skill seems like increasing now though" she added  really? Hmmm. I think i got some ideas now.

"Hey patty, i think i've got an idea" i said. And she crossed her arms

"Well. Spill it, your idea might work you know"

"Well... when i lunged the knife through the neck of that infected. I thought that we could use our knives for attacking only the nearby infected on our cars  and quietly move or supplies through the van so that we could quietly move on and there might be no harm done to us" i said

"Okay....let's do that" she said

We sneaked out through the the cars and avoided infected walking towards north  it was really difficult. Some times we encounter one or two in our way to the cars. And we feel there might be more if don't move our feet fast.

"Infected coming. Three o'clock" she said.

I silently killed the infected coming in the head  it was really gross. Ugh  i gotta remind myself to be normal with this now  :(

It's the infected's world now....

We are now in the van. The supplies beside them. Whew. We better do the loading fast.

We silently moved our supplies in the van  it was more than enough though. Some supplies were found while were walking, in the stores and some here in the old unused cars...

And when we finished loading i statted the other truck. Closed all the windows and madr sure it was safe. Infected knocking at the windows of the truck. To prevent them from brwaking it i drived away soon as patty drived too. She said to just follow her van and that will lead us to her group.

After minutes of driving. Now away from the infected near the mall and all. We are now in the open road. Minutes away from L.A  but still we can see infected roaming in the sides. Some eating flesh and stuff. God. I hate to look at that!

It's really nice to get away from the city  i was really curious about when im in the hotel. What if patty was not there? What if she did not meet me? Will i be able to survive this appocalypse? Will i die of hunger? Or get easily bit by those sick people?

After 20 minutes of driving, patty stopped at a small structural small shop. And the sign said  "Wendy's Fashion"  Hmmm. Wendy's fashion? Never heard of that store name? Oh yeah. I hope there might be clothes there. My shirt still stinks you know. Haha. After those bloody lunges. -_-

"Hey icah, let's scavenge some clothrs inside" she said and i nodded as a sign that i agreed.

"Just wait here outside, i will clear the area  it's a cute space you know" she said.

As for what patty said. The shop was very cute indeed. Maybe it started as a new buisness of some sort of person and then this infection arrived it became useless. I really feel sad now.

After minutes patty came back for me "It all clear" she said "pick all the needed clothes you want. And pick some need things only" she added

"Yes maam" i said in a country accent

"Well don't do that accent again. You suck" she said. Hahaha funny patty. :)

Well. It's true. I suck speaking country haha.

I looked at the women's section. I saw v necks and leather jackets. Ooohh. My favorite! I get tjem all and moved it back on the truck and get all other needed things as possible so did was patty.

I came to look at what she took at the store. Some were hers cause it was for girls obviously. And some were or i mean Most of what she took were MENS clothing  is that for her boyfriend or something?

"Is that for your Boyfriend?" I asked unknowingly that really it came from my mouth  whag were you thinking? Arghh. I just speak what comes from my head you know. Ha...ha...

"Well.....when we get to base camp. You'll know when we get there" she said and smiled

"Is it gonna be a long drive for us to get there?" I asked

"Well dear, from here hmmm...it's only a 1 minute drive now" she said. Oww...it's just sooo near.

After a minute we reached the road full of forestly surroundings. And found a big gate in the road  i think were here.

The doors opened and we parked the car in. And we got out of the cars. Patty just smiled at me. "Wait till you meet them" she said 

The surroundings was clean and safe. But not too crowded. "Where are your friends?" I asked. Yeah. There not roaming around in the areas.

"It's going sundown. That's why we prevent fire or any kight during the coming of night  intruders might come or worse. The infected. My groups inside the cabin. Eating i think. Well let's go. I have to introduce you to them" she said.

I followed her in the cabin. I took a deep breath as patty opened the door.

"Hey guys!, got a new friend here" she said and i just blushed at what patty's group looked like

"Your all guys?"

====================

A/N:dear beloved readers. Hope you vote when your done reading. Love you all!. I took time in publishing it because my phone just broke. Well it's better now. I can write more! Please follow! If you like! ;)