Chapter 5 | Party

So after dance, I had my lunch, went to biology, then to religious.

-Flashback-

I'm having my own conversation with Kylie, eating my lunch happily.
"Hey baby." Jai said, wrapping his arms around my waist, before moving his hands up to have a feel of my boobs.

My natural instinct was to elbow him in the nose, knee and dick.

I turned my body round in my seat, to see him cripple onto the ground in pain.

Smirking, I got on my knees on the floor next to his curled up body before leaning over and angrily whispering in his ear, "Don't fucking touch me, don't mess with me, or I swear to fucking god, I will castrate you"

I stayed leaning over his face , glaring at him.

His friends had been watching what was happening to their leader.

Beau, (who obviously has a thing for me) wolf whistled before smirking, "You're hot as fuck!" He gave me a wink.

"Keep leaning over Jai too, your big tits look amazing when they're falling out of that tight top" Luke, Jai's twin brother, shouted towards me. And like his big brother, he smirked and gave me a wink.

Why are they all such perverts?

"He's right you know" I heard Jai mumble beneath me.

I scoffed before hitting him again in the balls, getting up off the floor and turning back to Kaylie, Alison and the others.

They had shocked, and some jealous expressions.

"So what where you saying Kaylie?" I questioned.

I'm so sick of their bullshit.

--End of flashback--

It turns out I have history with Jasmin and Daniel.
Yay

Daniel seems to think that me, him and Jaz are going to have a foursome with Beau one day.

Fuck that.

I told him to go fuck himself and if that were to happen, it would be in his dreams.

In religious, I'm with Dani.
Yes, Dani as in Major Bitch and the Fake Crew.

So that lesson was fun. note the sarcasm.

----------------------------------------------

Today is Thursday and I'm really not looking forward to today. I'm sick of Jai, Beau, Luke, James, Daniel and a few other individuals.

I shower, straighten my hair, brush my teeth, put clothes that my grandma would wear on (a white below the knee skirt, a blue tee and blue sandals) pick out a proper outfit, get my cheer gear, pack my bag and go.

I decided that today I would wear a white lace bustier, blue skin tight jeans and my over worn white converse, paired with a tan Michael Kors bag.
(A/N; photo in media)

"Ayla" my mum shouted as she burst through my bedroom door, making me jump and quickly shove my jeans into my bag.

"What do you want mum" I muttered back, rolling my eyes.

"Your dad is out of the country on a work mission" she said, before being cut off by me.

"Already knew that and seriously, they're called conferences, not 'work missions'!" I snapped, getting annoyed at her stupidity.