Chapter One | School

Back to school already. Why can't the summer break be from July to October?

"AYLA!" My mum shouted as she slammed open my door, scaring the living shit out of me.

Rolling my eyes I say "I know, it's school, I'm awake. Now get lost please" Ignoring her shouts, I slam my bathroom door, hopping into the shower.

At school I'm not one of the popular skanks who only have 'friends' because their daddies are rich producers but I'm not exactly a loner, and my parents defiantly aren't poor either.

I connect my silver iPhone 6 to my speaker and start blasting Little Mix. I hear my phone beep, finding my best friend, Kaylie, has text me. I unlock my phone: 'Hi Lalaaa, missed you so much I'll meet you at the gates. Love you xxxxxx'

I smile, sending her a quick text back 'Hi kayyy, I missed you waayyyy more and yeah I'll meet you there love you more fuck head xxxxxx'

As the song changes I look in my mirror straightening my naturally light blonde hair.

I forgot to mention that my mum and dad are REALLY strict. I'm not aloud to wear skirts above the knee, I'm not aloud to wear shorts above mid - thigh, not aloud leggings or skinny jeans. I'm also not aloud to wear spaghetti straps, v-necks, I am only able to wear short sleeved tee's. Absolutely minimal makeup too.

But what my parents don't know is, I have my own secret stash of makeup and clothes hidden under my mattress.

I groan as I change into a pastel pink ankle length skirt and a white short sleeved tee. I applied a little mascara and powder.

I made sure made sure my bedroom door was locked when I packed my bag, packing a stripy black and white crop top, a white skater skirt and my pair of white converse, not forgetting my makeup underneath my neon school supplies.

I walked out my room shutting the door behind me. Walking downstairs I text my other best friend, Alison: 'Hi Ally, missing you shitface! Me and Kay are meeting at the school gates meet us there? Xxxxxx'

I grabbed a apple on my way out before getting stopped by the first bitch of the day, my mum. ''Have a good day at school" she said in monotone, giving me a fake smile, seriously what's her problem?. "Bye" I simply said in the same exact tone, rolling my eyes before exiting my home in Glenroy, Melbourne.

I looked around before finally seeing the familiar white Audi A4, that belonged to my big brother, Brandon.

"Hii Brandon" I shouted through the open window, making him snap his eyes away from his white iPhone 5s. "Hi Ay, I see mum is still making you wear those ridiculous clothes, does she not know we aren't in the 18th century anymore?" He exclaims, "I know Brandon, at least you don't have to leave with the twat" I said as he raised a eyebrow at me.

Ever since I was 14, Brandon has been dropping me off at school. I'm obviously never going to be seen dead in the attire my mum expects me to wear, so he stops the car a few blocks away so I can get changed.

--At school--

I finally have reached my destination, school, after making myself presentable to the world. I have my daily makeup on with extra eyeliner and the outfit I chose before on now.

I smile as I see my best friends running towards me.
"I've missed you two so much" I said.
"I bet I missed you more" they both simultaneously said before laughing at each other, me soon joining in.

I head a few slams of  car doors before a loud chorus of gasps including my two naïve best friends. "Look Ayla, it's Jai and his crew, watch out, you don't want to get noticed by them for the wrong reason" Alison muttered quietly.

Oh shit, I forgot these arseholes were transferring to Penola. but wait?

"Ally shut your face, they aren't royalty, stop treating them like they are! We are equal to them, nobody is better then anybody" I mutter back before giving in  to her and Kaylie's pleading looks and joined them in the line of people.

I do have to admit that Jai and his posse of boys are extremely attractive, everyone knows that, but they're players and most likely have AIDS from shagging girls all around Melbourne.

As jai walked past me he gave me a cheeky wink, smirking. I rolled my eyes in utter disgust in reply.

"Did Jai Brooks just wink at you?! What the fuck!" Kaylie exclaimed, obviously swooning.

The 5 minute warning bell thankfully rang snapping them out their trance.

"Ok, lets go" I sighed. We all started walking towards school, talking loudly. As we neared the building, Kaylie stopped, grabbing me and Alison. "We need to talk." She muttered quietly.

"We know, but I need to tell you something really quick in our spot" Kay whispered in my ear.

"What?" I asked as we sat at a tree behind the science block.

"Jai, he's bad news. Don't give in to him please!" Kaylie replied.

"I've not been living under a rock, I do know he has a police record and shit"

"Ok good, I'm just checking that you know babe" Kaylie said, Alison nodding in agreement.

"Love you jackass" I say.
"Love you more bitch" Kaylie laughs.

We all laugh, heading off to form, together.

/////////////////////////////////////

Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Dreams | Jai Brooks. Cara Delevingne is Ayla Moore because she is my queen, Leighanne Pinnock is Kaylie Kellis and Jennifer Lawrence is Alison Poole. I will be updating once a week if I can manage it. that's not as often as I would like but that's the best I can do for now.

Thankyou so much for reading
~ GUCJAI