Chapter 9 | Abandoned

Ayla's POV:

So, me and Jai... yes that happened.

What even are we? I am actually confused.

"Ayla Leigh Moore!" I heard someone shout in my ear, soon seeing a pale hand moving in-front of my eyes.

"Uh, yeah what?" I finally snapped out of my trance, looking up from my lap to see Kaylie staring at me from the drivers seat. She offered to drive.

"We're here" She mumbled, pushing the car door open slowly. I also opened my door, getting out the car before jogging to catch up with Kaylie who was already walking towards the large building. Once I was by her side she began asking me multiple questions.

"So what where you dreaming about?" she questioned me sending me a quick wink.

"Oh, nothing" I mumbled, "what shop first?" I asked.

"Forever 21!" Kaylie squealed, dragging me inside, up a flight of stairs and into our second favourite shop.

--2 hours later--

After around 2 hours, we have been to two shops, Forever 21 and New Look, I have 4 large bags while Kaylie has 3. So far Ive bought a few new pairs of jeans, crop tops & shorts. it is now Spring so I get to buy more summer clothes!

Right now we are in McDonalds, because everybody loves maccas. I've got my burger and my fries, everything's good.

Wait is that? Shit.

Rolling my eyes, I looked at Kaylie who was blabbering on, I motioned my head to behind me. Giving me a confused glance, she looked behind my body at who was behind me, watching as her eyes went wide.

Quickly she looked back at me with a worried expression. I heard the noise of the material on the seats next to us crunch as weight was forced onto it.

Looking over, I found Jai, Beau, Luke, Daniel and James all sitting there. Jai, who was sitting against the wall on the opposite side to me on the next table (so he could see me), was sending me a smirk. They must've fucking noticed us.

You know, me being me, decided to say somehing.

"What the fuck do you want?" sending them all daggers across the table, only to get a quick comment in return.

"Babygirl, don't be like that!" Beau winked, making me slightly weak. Baby girl is my fucking weakness.

I glared at him, before turning back to Kaylie, I wont let them ruin my night. I took out my silver iPhone 6, went onto the contacts and clicked on Noah<3.

On the second ring she picked up, "Hello Ayla? Are you ok?" Noah asked me through the phone. I love that about her, she always asks if you're ok, she is so protective over me.

"Yes, I'm fine Noah. I was just wondering if you wanted to meet me at Lodiak's, I am with Kaylie"

(A/N: completely made up, I just typed random letters)

My eyes flickered over too the boys table, too see both the twins, who where sitting next to each other, staring at me intently,

"Yes, sure! What shop should I meet you two at?" Noah almost yelled down the phone, into my ear, making me pull my phone away slightly.

"Um, Topshop?" I half told Noah, half questioned Kaylie, watching as Kaylie nodded in approval.

"Ok, I'll be 10 minutes!" I heard Noah distantly say, I most be on speaker.

"See you soon babessss!" I dragged out 'babes' before hanging up.

I sent Kaylie a quick text saying 'Pick up your drink, I have a plan xxxxxx' smirking as my eyes followed the blue line underneath the word sending...