Chapter 7 | Hangovers suck balls

Oh my god, my head. Ouch.
It hurts to even think.
Someone please help me.
Ok, I'm just not going to open my eyes today.

RIP me.

Wait, what the fuck?
Why is there arms around my waist? Who the fuck is this?

I can't remember shit from yesterday

Turning around slowly into the mysterious persons body, I open one eye, quickly shutting as the bright sunlight blinded me.

"Fuck my head" I groaned in pain, as my headache multiplied by 9918171616%

I pulled the covers over my head to block out the sunlight.

The body next to mine shuffled before groaning also.

Lifting my head out of the covers again I opened my eye slowly, I was blinded, I feel like I just got shot, but I really must know who this is.

Closing my eye tightly again for 10 seconds I try to remember something from yesterday, apart from the fact I was having a party.

"Fuck me" the naked body next to me muttered quietly in their sexy morning voice.

"Shut up, fuckhead" I whispered, trying not to make my head ache even more.
I opened my right eye, saw the bright as fuck light, put myself through that terrible pain, and finally saw who it was.

Shit. No I didn't. No fucking way in hell was I that stupid.

Pushing myself backwards quickly I pulled the covers up and looked down to see the sight beneath them, me naked, fuck. Looking over to his body, I saw he also had no clothes on.
He has a massive dick, Jesus.

Shit, god no stop.

Did we use protection?
Please tell me we did.

Shit I need a toilet.

Sitting up, I put my hand on either side of his body and climbed over him, ouch. Well I tried to anyway.

My weak arm slipped and I crashed down on his body, trapping his ding dong between my knee and his thigh.

I groaned as my head smacked off his hard, toned chest, and he groaned as his dick and balls got crushed.

"You can't get enough of me, can you?" Jai cheekily questioned, making me lift back up and straddle his waist, too see him smirking up at me.

"Bitch, I slipped" I quietly snapped, not wanting to throw up on him.

"Even when your hangover as fuck, you're still feisty, I like it" he told me.

"Ok that's good for you" I croaked before getting up onto my feet, which were either side of him and putting my hands on my headboard, leaning over Jai's body.

I maneuvered my naked body onto the floor before hobbling over to my bathroom in pain.

Once I had gotten to the bathroom, I crawled (literally) over to the toilet.

As I was busy with my new best friend, throwing up into it, I heard footsteps come up behind me and my hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail with a pair of large hands.
Why the fuck is he being nice?

After about 2 minutes, I sat back against the wall, hugging my knees. Jai looked at me with empathy.

"How the fuck aren't you hangover?" I questioned him, stretching my legs out in front of me.