Chapter 5

I was having another anxiety attack. I knew it but I couldn't calm myself down as I laid there on the couch. It was getting harder and harder to breathe, but I wouldn't myself totally freak out until Kakashi didn't come back. I held my breath for a second as my heart began to race before taking deep breaths. Then I closed my eyes.

"Kyo..." I woke up to a pair of piercing blue eyes and my eyes scanned over the face that looked so much like my mothers, but my mom was thousands of miles away.

"Hey," She mumbled as she watched my curious gaze. There was a sigh and then she was at the end of my bed looking over a chart.

"I know that this is very stressful, but scared us, Ky. You almost had a heart attack." She explained and all I could do was lay there and stare up at the ceiling.

"Mom called and she thinks it would be best for you to go back to the Palace." Carol mumbled and I could just see the desperation in her eyes as she said it.

"He...He's not just gonna go away, and by the looks of it you can't handle all of this." She gave another sigh when I didn't respond and sat the clipboard down beside the bed before taking a seat in front of me.

"Try again." She said and for once I responded, looking at her as if she were insane.

"I know it's hard, but give it one more try--for Sasuke and yourself. I can't just sit back and watch you crumble like that and I also know that he won't stay...He'll leave and our Hokage will probably go rushing off after him--again." 

I let out a sigh as she gave me the smallest smile and then walked out of that door. Just as she was out, Sasuke stalked in with this grim look on his face and I had to force myself to look away as he sat down beside the bed.

"Look at me," He mumbled, and I gave him that, glaring up at him. He took one of my hands and leaned in over me, pecking my lips multiple times before pulling away. "Stop being a baka and just-let's try to move on."

"I can't-"

"Fine, we won't revive the clan." 

I stared down at the man, who only gave me this look that I would never be able to decipher.

Leah's POV

We stood outside of the hospital, our eyes scanning the place and looking for her.

"Have either one of you seen my poor, Ki-"