Chapter 6

Aurora stepped foward, eyes glowing and mouth locked in a grimace. 

"He's recovering. I don't think a visit from a skank is needed." Aurora spat, arms crossed and she looked intimidating enough to make Sasuke squirm. I watched as what I expected was Yuki's girl. 

"Skank? Excuse me?" Tenshi mumbled even though she took a step back. Apparently she hadn't been caught up or knew why Kyo was laying in that bed.

"Do you know Yuki?" Carol mumbled and got a small nod in return. "He gave our brother a surprise abortion and we don't appreciate it." She sounded like she was ready to cut a bitch and I had to keep myself from loking slightly surprised by her tone. She was usually the calm one.

"He then preceeded to almost have a heart attack from shock." I mumbled as an add in. Insult to injury. She looked like she had just had cold water dumped on her. There were about six things that she hadn't known and she had just been crushed under the weight of all of them. But I wasn't done yet. "Sasuke isn't too amused either." BAM. 

1. Sasuke and Kyo are together.
2. Kyo was pregnant.
3. Yuki did this.
4. Kyo could have died.
5. Sasuke may not care about killing her.
6. We may have been sent to do the job.

She looked like she was about to go into cardiac arrest. 

"I-Is he okay?" Tenshi mumbled in a hoarse voice that would have been laughable if we were in the mood. 

We all stared at her as if she were insane. Of course he wasn't okay physically or mentally and Sasuke was turning into an alcoholic.

Maybe they both need a break.

Of course Kyo would have to convince Sasuke to leave...shouldn't take long.

Naruto stared at the five of us with that same generic and yet genuine smile. Kyo just stood there with a blank look on his face and Sasuke looked ready to punch him in the mouth, having to stare at that smile way too much. But it wasn't his fault. The man had a smile that could hide anything that was wrong and at times that weren't pushing on frustrating and growing anger, it would be extremely calming.

"You can take a break. Come back when you feel...okay." My brows furrowed and I was kinda surprised by the way he said it. It wasn't enthusiastic and Carol, Aurora, and I were left out of a silent conversation happening in between the three.

We were to escort the two of them home and then run a bit of security around the place. That would be Carol's job and I could see her fiddling with an internal computer. She had the place mapped out and when she was alone she would summon this computer and check for any sign of an intruder. 

Everyone just trooped ahead in silence and Kyo looked like the only thing he was doing was blinking and breathing. At some point during the boring journey we reached a small cabin with our village's symbol on it and it had been prepared for the five of us. There were two rooms and Carol would be crashing on the couch and taking one for the team.

Kyo's POV

"I'm not just gonna give up on this." I mumbled sitting up in bed and poking him in the side. I had been thinking about this the entire way here. I could sustain a pregnancy if some random asshole didn't punch me in the stomach every time so why should I give up on this.

"Are trying to drive me into depression?" He sighed out staring up at me with unreadable onyx eyes that were trying to read my face.

"You don't want to be the father of my children?" I gave him my best hurt look that wasn't really hard to do when I'd been adorning it for a week.

He tugged at my arm so that I would turn my back to him and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Fine. But if someone even touches this one, I will not hesitate to drive a chidori through them."