Chapter 3

Hey guys! Andie is imagined as Taylor Swift  and Violet as Selena Gomez!

"Jess," I hear a voice call from the other end of the hall way. I turn around to see Archer running towards me. "Hey," I say taking his SnapBack off of his head and putting it on my own.
"I heard there's a party tonight and I was wondering if you knew anything about it," he says. I'm relieved that nothing is awkward after me basically rejecting him yesterday.
"Ya I was gonna go with Andie but you can do come with us too if you want," I say with a shrug. "Sounds good," he says smiling as we enter the cafeteria. We go sit by our friends and jump into the conversation. The day goes on normally and I ride home with Andie to start getting ready for the party.
"Violet and Leo are meeting us there," she tells me as we finish our makeup. Andie is wearing skinny jeans, a muscle tee, and a flannel and I'm wearing a black skirt and red shirt. Both of us have our hair loosely curled and our makeup done more darkly than usual. We tell her mom we are heading to a birthday party and head out. My black heels click on the pavement as we get into the car. We turn 5 Seconds of Summer on the radio and start screaming the lyrics to She's Kinda Hot until we get to the house.

When we arrive, Archer is standing in the front lawn waiting. He waves us over and hands each of us a drink. "Don't worry it's just soda," he says with a smile.
"How bout something a little stronger," I say with a wink pulling him inside the noisy house. I look back and see Violet and Leo pull up so I leave Andie with them. I walk to the kitchen and pour myself a drink of the first thing I pick up. I'm not usually a partyer or a drinker, but tonight I want to have some fun. I pour Archer one and hand it to him but he declines.
"I'm driving you home," he says with a disapproving look.
"Don't give me that look," I say taking a drink of the burning liquid. "I wanna have a little bit of fun tonight," I say with a wink and pull him out onto the dance floor. This goes on for a while until a drunk Violet comes stumbling over to us, Leo in tow.
"So... You two have sex yet," she slurs. Archers face turns bright red and I slap her arm.
"You are really really drunk," I say to her, even though my own head is clouded.
"You should be too," she says handing me another drink. She proceeds to start cheering WOOOOOOO as she pulls Leo along, probably to get Andie drunk too.
"Your friends are insane," Archer yells over the music.
"I know," I yell back.
"It's great," we say in unison. Archer takes the cup violet handed me and takes a drink out of it for himself. So much for being the DD. I grab the cup and chug the rest of it. This hangover is gonna suck but it's worth it for now.
"I'm gonna go get a drink," yells Archer.
"I'm gonna go pee," I reply even louder.
"Have fun," we say at the same time again.

While I'm making my way to the bathrooms, I spot Andie making out with a guy. He's really tall and has really nice arms. He has dirty blonde hair that's pulled into a man bun and he's wearing a Halsey shirt. I approve.

When I open the bathroom door, 2 people are in there making out but they are so wrapped up in each other that I just pee in there anyway. I don't even think they notice. Or maybe I'm just really drunk. Or both. I open back up the bathroom door and Archer is standing there waiting. He hands me a drink.

"Let's find a quiet place to talk," I scream over the music and crowds.
"Sounds great," he yells. We find the stair case and find an empty bedroom after 2 failed attempts. I flop down into the bed and he sits down next to me. He begins to knot and unknot my hair, and it feels so good that eventually, I fall asleep.