Chapter 4

I wake up and I don't know where I am. I feel arms around me and when I sit up, Archer is underneath me. It all comes flooding back. The party, the drinks. I remember coming into the room with Archer but nothing after that. I pull out my phone and it's still on 50%. It's 4 in the morning but the house is still booming with music. I decide to try and wake up Archer.

I shake him gently and he wakes up. He looks around, confused for a second like I was. He's really cute when he's sleepy. He leans back onto the head board of the bed and gives me a side ways smile. His eyes are still squinted and full of sleep. He doesn't seem to be drunk any more either.
"What time is it," he says with a yawn.
"Four," I respond climbing back over towards him. "We slept for a while. I've got a killer headache."
"Same. Do you wanna leave," he asks standing up.
"Is it safe for you to drive," I ask cautiously.
"I only had one drink and it's been like 3 hours," he says with a sideways glance.
"Just making sure," I say with my hands up in defense. He opens the door and the loud sounds from outside flood in. We both cringe and he grabs my hand as we walk out together. We make it out to his car and I text Andie to tell her I'm leaving. She responds with "shoals aka lol jib add me as I can" so in assuming she's still wasted. She's really not one to drink but I guess she let go tonight.

Archer opens my door for me and I slide in. He gets in a few seconds later and we ride to my house in a comfortable silence. When we pull into my drive way, I remember that I'm supposed to be spending the night at Andie's.

"Crap," I say leaning against the car window.
"What's wrong," asks Archer.
"My mom doesn't think I'll be home until tomorrow.
"I can take you to my place," he suggests.
"Thankyou so much," I say with a sigh of relief.

He pulls out of my drive way and puts Fall Out Boy on the speakers. When we pulling his drive way, he stops and turns off the car but doesn't get out.
"What's wrong," I ask him. He doesn't answer. He looks over at me with sad eyes. I know that look too well. It's the way I used to look at Jack before he asked me out. It's a look that says "hey I like you but I don't think you like me and that sucks". I give him a sad smile and climb out of the car.

He unlocks the front door and we walk in quietly. We silently climb the large staircase and walk to his room. He opens up a drawer and throws me a t shirt. He turns around to change and I switch my clothes out for the over sized shirt. I'm not wearing any pants, but the shirt goes down past my butt. I climb into his bed and snuggle in under the covers. This is by far the comfiest bed I've ever slept in. I hear him drop a pillow on the floor and when I open my eyes, he is laying next to the bed down there.

"What are you doing," I ask him skeptically.
"Going to sleep," he says to me like it's obvious.
"Why are you on the floor," I say getting up.
"I don't want to make you uncomfortable," he says looking down. Even though it's almost pitch black in the room, I can tell he's blushing.
"We just slept in the same bed for like 3 hours," I say sitting in the floor next to him.
"Ya but... That was different," he sighs while sitting up to look at me. I stand up and pull him up with me. I climb back into his bed and stare at him expectantly. When he doesn't move, I try to pull him down next to me. He eventually gives in and lays on top of the blankets while I'm underneath him. I lay my head on his chest anyway, and I get the best sleep I've gotten in a really long time.

********

I wake up on Archer's chest and he's still passed out. I take this opportunity to change back into my clothes. I pull off his shirt and I hear a rustling behind me. I turn around and archer is awake but I'm still only in my underwear. I quickly pull my dress on and his eyes don't leave me the whole time.
"Enjoying the show," I ask him with a smirk.
"Yes very much actually. That was a great way to wake up," he says rubbing the sleep from his eyes. I walk over and hit him with a pillow and he starts laughing.
"Do you need to go home," he asks me standing up.
"Not unless you want me to," I say following him out of the room.
"You can stay," he says walking into the large kitchen. He pulls out eggs and bacon and turns on the stove. "I have a question for you," he ask while cracking the eggs into the pan.
"What's up," I ask with a small sideways smile. I sit down on a bar stool by the island.
"Do you wanna go to dinner tomorrow night. Like on a date," he asks. I wasn't expecting that.

Sorry this is so short