Chapter 1

I hate guys. I absolutely hate guys. They lie. They cheat. They take. And they break hearts without even noticing or caring.

I get home crawl into bed and cry. Just keep on crying.

He was the love of my life and he threw me out like a used tissue. His name is Jack Springs. We've known each other since birth and have been best friends since day one. We were born in the same hospital only 4 hours apart.

I snuggle into my giant fluffy comforter and close my eyes. My gray walls melt away and I escape to the world of dreams. When I wake up in the morning, I realize that life must carry on and I have school. I take a quick shower to make sure I don't look like total crap and throw my wet hair up in a messy bun. I usually try, but today I deserve a bum day. I pull on some black leggings and a muscle tee and my vans. A little make up is necessary so i don't look like a complete bear, but I think I look pretty descent.

I run down stairs and when I look at the clock, Im already 5 minutes late. I grab an apple and run out the front door to my car. I text my best friend Violet to tell her I won't be able to pick her up. I receive a very annoyed looking emoji in return. Typical her. I start the car and pullout of the driveway. Lincoln High is right across the street from our neiborhood. I pull into my usual parking place in the back. I climb out of my tiny car and knock into someone. Being my clumsy self, I trip and almost flatten my face on the pavement but the person I bumped into catches me right before it happens. I standup and turn around to find myself face to face with the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen.
"Are you ok," he stammers.
"Uh... er... i... uhh...," I stutter,lost in his brilliant blue eyes.
"Hello in there," he calls knocking on my head.
"Uh sorry. Yeah I'm good."
"I'm Archer," he says revealing a stunning smile.
"I'm Jessica but you can call me Jay or Jess," I say while nervously tucking a loose piece of hair behind my ear.
"I'm not doing very well on my first day am I?"
"You're face is great," I blurt out. He smirks as a look of horror plasters onto my face.
"I mean you're doing great!" I rush out.

We start walking towards the building and I offer to show him to his first period. We have our lunch period together and math which is third. Lunch is fifth.

"so did you just move to town," I ask him awkwardly.
"Ya. My dad just got a job here at the hospital and I'm originally from here anyway. I moved away when I was about 10 and now we are back." We get to the door of the school and he holds it open and we walk into the large front hall. Students flood in around us and we have to raise our voices to hear each other. "My dad is in the army so we move a lot. This is the longest I've ever been somewhere. I'm a junior this year and I moved here right before 4th grade," I tell him as we reach his first period class in the chemistry room.
"Well this is my stop," he says as he stands halfway in the door frame.
"I'll meet you in the cafeteria for lunch and we can sit together," I suggest trying not to sound overly eager. But man is he cute. He's at least 6 feet tall and has pushed up blonde hair. He has a black lip wring that is one of the hottest things I've ever seen. He is wearing black skinny jeans and a matching muscle tee with a black and red flannel over it. His gray beanie is killing me and i grab it off of his head and put it on. "See you then," he says laughing.
"You arent getting this back," I shout behind me. This boy might be the death of me.

Hey guys! Ok so this book used to be numb then it was dreamland and now it's roller coaster... I'm all over the place. I plan to actually finish this one and I have a really great concept for it! Archer is imagined as Luke hemmings from 5 seconds of summer (the guy in the picture) and you'll find out more characters as they come along... I think that's it for now. Sorry for the short chapter!