6 : p a t i e n t

"Emergency!" one of the nurses yell wheeling someone in. "Surgeon!"

I literally get up and run into the emergency room, although I bump into Hojun on my way.

"God, you think he's alright?" I say short of breath.

I know I'm unfit, I need to find my balance before I accidentally sweat on the patient or something.

"I don't know, but let's make sure they stay alive alright?"

Hojun and I walk to the room quickly and look at the patient.

"What happened?" he asks Emily.

"He got shot," she says simply.

And so, after she tells us the medical explanation of all that, we turn on the lights and get to work, not even bothering to glance at the patient's covered face.

////////

"Didn't you contact his family?" I ask one of the nurses after I come out of the operation.

Gladly, it was a success, but he was suffering from blunt force trauma as well. The patient would have

The nurse shook her head sadly. "We got an anonymous call and found him drunk on the roadside."

"That's weird," Hojun said. "He had nothing on him?"

"Nothing," the nurse said.

This is was the first "mystery patient" our hospital had.

Who was he?

And of course, the moment just had to be ruined when a girl ran through the hallways screaming a name.

"Have you seen my boyfriend? Davis? I heard he's in this hospital!"