Part 2

I had originally wrote this on Tumblr, it's kinda long.  So the writing may be a little different.

IN (  ) are you thoughts 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

You finally arrive at you hotel and man were you happy to get out of that frenzy area. You thought back to what happen earlier, thinking how it was all a dream. Out of all the people, it was G-Dragon. 

You: (How.... Why him?) *Thinking about how he held you hand and lift you up. (OMO!) *smiling to yourself.

Minsoo: Hey _____ why are you smiling to yourself like that? It's creepy.

Eunseo :She's thinking back to what happen earlier! *sarcastically with a grin on her face.

You: NO! It's nothing!  You yelled back at them. They just laughed. 

You left your room to go buy some medicine in the lobby. When you return, you step out onto the terrace. The air was chilly, but it felt very nice and cool, to cool you thoughts too. You began to apply the medicine onto you injured hand. 

You: Ah. 

You muffle out a sound. It was hard applying it on your hand that you were not used to. Hyunwoo saw you struggling and came out.

Hyunwoo: Here, let me help you. *He took the medicine and grabbed you hand and started applying the medicine.

You: Yah! Be more gentle it hurt.

Hyunwoo: Stay still and it won't hurt. *with a smile on his face.

As he apply the medicine you thought of how nice Hyunwoo was to you and how he was always there to help you in any kind of situation. Your other friends care as well but, they just show it in another way.

"You're a girl, so you have to take care of your hand and yourself. You got that?" Hyunwoo said.

You: Uh.  * nodded your head as a response to his question. * You're so caring, yet no one looks your way.

Hyunwoo: That's what I'm saying. I mean who can refuse such a handsome guys like me? *smiling

You: Perhaps... you have someone you like? Do you?

Hyunwoo: Maybe?  *he said looking up to you*

You: Yah, tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone. 

Hyunwoo: NO. Merong. *sticking out his tongue* "There it's done.

You: Thank you and tell me who you like. Is it someone I know?

Hyunwoo: Maybe, but I'm not giving you no more hint.

You: Yah!

- - - - - - - - - - - 

Its was late, yet you couldn't sleep because your head was filled with G-Dragon  There was even post of it all over the internet. Since you couldn't sleep, you got up and decide to go for a walk to get fresh air. You got up and grabbed a cardigan. All you had on was a top with leggings. You left your bedroom closing the door quietly, not to wake anyone up. You went down the elevator and there was a lot of people surprisingly. 

You went out  to the courtyard to where the pool was. The pool glitter underneath the bright moon  with beautiful lights surrounding it and flowers. The air felt chilly as it touches your bare skins. The night air felt very nice and cool. 

You: Ah, it feels good, but maybe I should brought a bigger sweater? I should head back before they think I'm missing.

Just as you were about to head back you heard someone talking.

Stranger 1: Yah, that girl earlier was pretty, don't you think so?

Stranger 2: Yea she was, too bad she ran away from you. *sounding somewhat sarcastic.

Stranger 3: Yea. She somewhat capture my heart and I can still picture her expression. * laughing.

As you turned around you eyes went big. To see three figure talking you. You duck down behind a bush and thought to yourself.

You: (Uh, why is Big Bang G-Dragon, Taeyang and Daesung here and why this hotel?)

Part 2 continue....