Part 8

Hello so i'm back. I'm putting down chapter 8 and 9. I still need to finish chapter 10, the last chapter. 

Sorry if you do not like the story and sorry if i moved too fast.  

I thought that the story should be done since I couldn't come up with much no more. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Stranger: Hey!

You turned around to see G-Dragon standing there. You expect him to just wear his bottom swimwear, but apparently he was in full clothes. And to your surprise he looked no different without make-up.

You: What do you want? *(aside) *sigh Why does he have to come here and why is he talking to me?

Jiyong: Aren't you lonely? Your friends are hanging out over there. ... Don't you want to join them?

You: Wae? Why do you care? It's my business to be where I want. And I am NOT LONELY! *Hmph

Jiyong: I care, of course. You seem very lonely, out of place here. All alone... So I decided to come and join you. 

You: *scoff *(aside) Why does he care?

Jiyong: Hmm... What? Did you say something? Sorry I couldn't hear you. Speak up. 

You didn't want to talk anymore, so you started to get up from sitting by the poolside. But just as you were about to get up, you felt a slight tug, or push on your arm and before you can say anything or grab onto something... SPLASH!!!

You: Agh!! ... Someone....*cough cough* someone ... Help...

Splash! Splash! Splash!

Jiyong: Ahaha! Yah! Don't lie. The pool isn't that deep. 

You can't really swim, nor did you know how to stay afloat. You were scared. Everything before you became blurry and then dark. 

You: (Someone... Someone... Help me.)

Jiyong: O-oi! Yah!

SPLASH!!!!

*Yah! Y/N! ... ... Oi! ... Yah! Y/N! Can you hear me! Respond to me! Yah!

You slowly open your eyes and blinked a couple of time. 

*Shock* A very handsome face was right in front of you. Just inches away. Gorgeous big brown eyes staring straight into your eyes. Each eyes seems to waver as it was staring straight into your eyes. Water dripping from his forehead to your face dripping down his nose to his lips. His soft peachy pink lips slowly approaches yours. He slowly kiss and blew air into you. His lips, pink and soft, his eyes, darling and gorgeous. You were still pretty drowsy. You slowly regain control of yourself and notice that it was G-Dragon. You got up, *cough* holding yourself against your weight. His wet hair and face drop droplets of water onto your skin. 

Eunseo: Yah! Are you okay!? 

You: Uh! *cough* yeah* I'm fine. 

Eunseo: You nearly drowned. Do you remember that? Are you really fine?

Minsoo&Hyunwoo: Are you okay? 

Minsoo: You're not feeling dizzy or anything right?

Hyunwoo: Yeah. You really worried us. 

You: Ah.. yeah.. sorry. My mind is a little hazy, but yeah I'm fine. 

G-Dragon: I'm sorry. Are you sure you're okay? You still seem pretty out of it.