Part 3

In () are your thoughts. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Previously

At your hotel, you happen to bump into Big Bang' s G-Dragon, Taeyang, and Dasung. Surprise, you hid behind the bush, quietly trying to make your way back to the hotel without them noticing you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

Present...

You: Why did they have to appear here and now at this hotel?  (I should hurry and make my escape. )

Daesung: She was really eye-catching. I mean, her reaction and expression.

G-dragon: Right!

Taeyang: Most girls would have taken that hand of your' or at most gripping it.

G-dragon: She's very cute

Taeyang&Daesung: Well, were going to head back in.

G-dragon: Uh. I'm going to stay outside here for a bit.

Taeyang: Let's go.

Taeyang and Daesung left back to the hotel leaving G-Dragon along.

You: Maybe it's time for me to leave. It's just him, he won't recognize me.

Just as you were about the leave, G-dragon comes by the pool. Your eyes went huge at the sight of G-dragon taking off his shirt and going for a night swim. Since you didn't want to bother him and your urge to want to leave, you got up and try to get away without him noticing you.

G-Dragon: Ah, you there.

You stop in your track, without turning you front to him and let ting him see your face.

You: Yes? (Why?)

G-dragon: Perhaps.... were you the one at the airport today? Right? I'm right, right? Turn around. Let me see your face.

You: (Ah... No choice. Let just see what he has to say.) [Turning around] Yes, I was at the airport. Is there something you need?

G-dragon: Do you want to swim with me?

Confused the the question ask and if you were hearing it correctly/

You: Eh?! What do you mean?

G-dragon: Swim with me.

You:Ah... Um... I have to get back --

G-dragon: You can't. You overheard our conversation. So for punishment, you have to stay here.

You: But I can't stay here and I can't swim either.

G-dragon: You don't have too. Just sit by the pool and accompany me.

You: ...Okay?...

You went and sat by the pool dipping you feet into the cool water. It felt nice, what's more, you were enjoying the scene. G-dragon dipped into the pool, t-shirtless. OMO. What to do?

You: (Ah... How nice. I get to see such a view. Lucky me!) *Squirming to yourself* Pfft...

G-Dragon: Why are you laughing? Is it nice seeing me like this or my body?

You: *Blush* No..Nothing. It was nothing.

G-Dragon: Hmm.. You sure you can't swim?

You: I can't, but why?

G-dragon: Come here.

You: Why?

G-Dragon: I'll teach you how to.

You: No... no it's fine. You don't have too.

G-dragon: Come on. Come on, I'll teach you.

You: No... no it's really oka-- Ah!!!!

You scream as you fell into the pool into the arms of a handsome hunk. G-dragon seem to have pulled you into the pull while you were talking and not paying attention.

You: *cough cough* Yah! What are you doing. *You flail around arms and you suddenly grab onto his shoulder and held tight.

G-dragon: Pfft.. You really can't swim!

You: I told you *breathe* I *breathe* can't. *cough cough*

G-dragon: But how are you going to get back to land?

You: Eh?? *shock*

You were shocked. You just realize that you were in his arm with no escape.

You: Ah... Let go. I can at least try to get the the edge of the pool.

You were struggling to get away from G-dragon;s grip. When you were let go, you started to sink.

You: *cough cough cough* *swallowing water*

G-dragon: Yah!

G-dragon suddenly pick you up into his arm. it took a while before you look at him face to face and spoke.

You: Why are you doing this?

G-dragon: Stay still or you're gonna drown again.

Scared, you suddenly wrapped your arms around his neck and hug him. He was fluster and shock at you sudden action.

After a few moments of staying in his arm, you began to struggle to get out of his grip again. You push him and was able to get at least a feet away when you started to drown. Struggling in the water, G-dragon came to rescue you. You were out of breath and was trying to stay conscious, when G-dragon suddenly grab you and......

End.....