Reunited (Pt.4)

It's now been a month since we've seen each other.
At work,I got promoted,and my working hours are a little shorter now.
I guess my hard work has paid off.
Kai,surprisingly,didn't call me,text me,or contact me.
I thought this was good,he gave me the space I asked for,but I kept wondering how HE was coping.
36 past 1 o'clock in the morning,I was still studying.And I wasn't even close to finishing.
My phone buzzed,I got a text.
But who would text me this early in the morning?
Taemin.
I opened the message,
"Hey,what happened to you and Kai?"
He knew about us.In fact,he's the one that introduced us to each other.
"He's been acting weird lately.
We went out the other week,he didn't talk properly,he seemed a little less happy than usual,and he kept asking me about you.And Suho told me whenever the delivery guy came over to deliver their chicken,Kai would rush to open the door,thinking it was you."
I giggled,but I still felt bad.
"Look okay,he's been getting dance routines wrong lately.He lost his confidence and it's not like him,being one of the best dancers in his group.I'm really concerned for him,and I think you should be too."
My heart started to beat heavily.
What have I done?
Only wearing my nightshirt,sweatpants and sneakers,I rushed out to see him.

When I got to their dorm,the door opened without me needing to knock,as if they were expecting me.
It was D.O. who opened it.
"Where's K-"
"He's at the dance studio,he's been there since yesterday morning.You might want to check on him."
They WERE expecting me.
"Thanks."I ran to straight to the SM dance studio,
hoping I would find Kai there.

I slammed the door of the practice room open.
He was laying down on the shiny floor with his arms and legs spread wide open.
He was in the exact same state he was when I found him after practice a month ago except he looked a lot worse.
Something definitely happened to him.It seemed as if he had passed out.
"Kai!"
I ran to him,I kneeled beside him and checked his forehead,
it was really hot.He was breathing heavily,his heart was beating fast.
There was so much sweat on his body,his clothes were completely soaked.

"Kai?"I called out again,my voice trembling with fear.
He slowly opened his eyes.
He looked at me.
"Y-you're here.You're here!
He wrapped his arms around me and he held me close.
"I missed you so much."
"What happened to you?Do you know how worried I was when I found you here?You almost looked dead."
"Hey,don't worry,I was only taking a nap."
He hugged me even tighter.
There was an awkward silence.
I felt really uncomfortable.
I didn't know what to do,was I supposed to hug him back?Was I supposed to say sorry?
Well,at least he's happy now.
I felt somewhat satisfied.

He let go of me and smiled.
He laid down again and playfully rolled around on the wooden floor.He rolled back towards me and looked at me with a smile on his face,which slightly faded when he started to talk.
"Hey,Jagi,sorry for everything.For missing your birthday,being late for our dates,"
He was...apologising.But,why?
"And the girls I'm linked to,they aren't as pretty and beautiful as you are."He said smiling at me.

"K-Kai...
I'm the one who should be saying sorry,I-I left you-"
"But you're here now,and that's what's important."
He took me into his arms again,and we both rolled on the floor.
"We should go home,Jagi."
"O-okay."
The two of us stood up.
Kai picked me up on his back and I cringed on to him.
"Here,I'll take you back to your place."

The streetlights lit the pavements,and Kai continued walking back to my place,as I hung onto his back,nuzzling my face in his oily,yet smooth hair.

"Oh and by the way,"

"Hm?"I tried to look at him.

"I love you too."

He looked back at me with a huge grin on his face.

Well,since he's happy now,I'm just as happy as he is.

We were together again.

---DONE---

<Is it okay?Thanks for reading!Let me know what you guys think okay?>

//Also there will be a sequel so stay tuned\\