Chapter 8 Percy's P.O.V

Okay like I said last time, I don't own any of the PJO or HoO characters so give me a dam break and chill at the dam snackbar with the dam dam

Percy's P.O.V.
As he sat next to the girl who was a true beauty he was thinking to himself, should he confess anytime soon? Or should he keep to a quiet life as the most popular boy in school.

The game of truth or dare could've went on for hours if Thalia hadn't mentioned anything about a movie.

"Which movie are you thinking of?" The blonde beauty asked her best friend,"Like something along the lines of The Fault In Our Stars? Or something like the Gallows?"

"Wow?" The dark hair and green eyed boy thought,"Who knew that Annabeth liked horror movies?"

The blonde gently removed her hand from his and then looked him in the eyes, almost as if she knew. Almost as if she were to say,"Perce, I know your secret, and the truth is, I am in love with you too." But then he realized that she wouldn't ever do anything like that.

"I was thinking something more like something  along the lines of Divergent or Hunger Games." Thalia suggested with a smile knowing there was romance in both movies.

"But I wanted to watch 50 Shades of Grey!" Jason whined which induced Piper and Leo to both slap the daylights out of him.

"Damn boy! You got one nasty mind!" Reyna commented which led the entire group into a fits of uncontrollable laughter.

The group finally decided on Hunger Games because  they didn't want to give into Jason's dirty daydream.

(time skip to near end of movie)

Most of the girls spent the movie just ogling Peeta saying how dreamy he was and how they wanted to date a boy like him.

The boys just sat on a couch and ate popcorn and some homemade raspberry lemonade made by none other than the curly haired girl known as Annabeth.

Percy got his phone out and checked Facebook, Annabeth had just posted a status update on how she was crushing on a boy and needed help.

(Facebook)

Annabeth Chase - feeling stressed out 😖
S.O.S! I'm in chest deep water and I can't swim! So anyways, I need advice. I'm crushing on a boy and I can't seem to get over it. I'm not sure if he likes me or not but in my world nobody likes me that way. I need advice... badly!

(comments)

Rachel Dare - Hold up girlfriend! Take a breather and relax. Its okay to be stressed and tense when you're crushing on a guy. It's gonna be alright! So shake it off and I will give you some advice later.

(real world)

He decided not to like the post but just be a stalker on Facebook, he didn't want to be weird about it so he just shut his phone off, rolled onto the floor and couldn't help but wonder who it was that she was crushing on.

-Authors note!-
DAYUMM  SEXY LLAMAS I JUST WROTE THIS IS LIKE THIRTY MINUTES! Anyways I am so proud of this chapter! OVER FREAKING FIVEHUNDRED WORDS LIKE, literally I can't! (ew) so who wants more? Duchess and I love you!

~Sweet Dreams~
       •Misty•