please stop

*Siena POV*
I ran out of his house and just kept running. I had no idea where I was going but I just kept running. I soon came to a place that was very familiar. Me and Ethan always came here and hung out, it had the prettiest view of the sunset on the lake and a tree that we always use to climb in. I remember we carved S+E forever so I climbed up and it was still there. I guess at some point I fell asleep in the tree because I woke up around 11 and I had 20 missed calls and 40 unread messages from Ethan I decided to still ignore those and not bother with it for the rest of the night so I walked home and took a shower and went back to sleep.

*Sunday morning*
I woke up around 10 and went through the messages from him, most of them just consists of "I'm sorry" "please talk to me" "I love you" and other things. it was around 1 and I still haven't answered him but he continued calling and texting so I decided to ask and see if Shawn and Hannah could come over so I could tell them that me and Ethan weren't together or talking.

"hey wasup" Hannah said she hugged me along with Shawn. You could tell that I had been crying because of my eyes being so red and puffy. "have any of you talked to Ethan since he got back?" I asked "nope" both Hannah and Shawn said. "well then I guess you guys wouldn't know that me and him are not together or talking" I said looking down about to cry again.

I didn't get a word I just got a hug from both. Later on I explained why and we just talked and watch movies until they left since we had school which I was dreading considering I would be seeing Ethan.

I woke up not really caring what I was wearing. I put my hair in a messy bun put on some skinny jeans and a random hoodie. When I looked to see which one it was, it was one of Ethan's yellow tie dye one. I got sad but continued to wear it. Once I got there I kept my head down and put the hood up. I went straight to class and went on with my day. Until lunch came that's when everything went awful. Ethan came up to me and first smiled because I was wearing his hoodie. "Siena please talk to me" "Ethan stop" "no. you know I didn't mean to do what I did. I regret it so much please forgive me. I need you back in my life. I'm a mess without, you keep me in line and you know every little thing about me. please" "Ethan please just stop. I can't do this right now." "what do I have to do to get you to talk to me?" "I don't know just please can I go?" "fine. I love you" he said I waked away.

Later on three lunch I was with Shawn and Hannah and then all sudden I see Ethan get up on the table.

"hello can I have everyone's attention. As you all know. Siena over there is my best friend and the best girlfriend in the world. Now I'm not to sure if I can call her my girlfriend anymore because I made a pretty shitty dick move while I was in L.A. Siena Jordan I'm so sorry for ever kissing her. She means nothing to me and you know that. I don't know what I was thinking. Your the only girl I want and ever want. Your gorgeous, smart, talented at everything you do, and your an amazing girlfriend and best friend. Now I'm not to sure why you would chose me over any guy because let's face it. You can get any guy you want, but you chose me. And I am so fucking thankful you did. I love you so much Siena and all I want is for you back in my life. I want to talk to you every night and day and have you back in my arms. Please Siena be mine again."

I ran up to him and hugged him not caring about who was watching. "I love you so much and I forgive you." "thank you so much baby girl I don't know what I would've done if you said no. You seriously make me the happiest guy in the world when I'm with you." I kissed him and it felt like no one was there but really the 9th grade class was but I didn't care. We walked out hand in hand and decided to just skip the rest of school and go to his house and cuddle and movies.

hello guys!! thanks to everyone who is reading this💓