new years

*Sienas POV*
It was the last year of December. New Years. My family always has a New Years party which I usually always end up in my room watching Netflix with Hannah and Ethan but this year is different. This year I was going to be watching Netflix with Hannah Ethan and Shawn, We had a new friend.

Hannah begged me into actually staying downstairs for the party so I said yes to her because she was getting annoying. Ethan and Shawn were coming to so I guess it will be a little bit more fun.

*at the party*
Me and Hannah had finished getting ready and I was wearing a black dress that was right above the knees with black heals. Hannah was wearing was the same dress and heals but hers were red. We were talking with some people our parent worked with until we both felt people wrap there arms around our waist.

"hey beautiful" "hi" I said turning around and kissing him. When I pulled away Hannah and Shawn were gone so I don't know where they went. "you want something to drink?" I asked Ethan. "yea sure"  We walked over to the fridge and grabbed to waters and decided to go up to my room and just watch Netflix.

"before we go upstairs can your mom get a picture of us?" "yea sure" We walked over to my mom and she took some pictures of us and went upstairs. "hey babe I'm gonna go change and take all this makeup off" "okay I'll pick out a movie" I walked to the bathroom and champion to some shorts and a crew neck sweater and and left my hair the way it was.

During the movie me and Ethan were cuddling and he was rubbing my leg. "babe" "hm" "you know, you looked very sexy tonight in that black dress" "really?" "yes" He said kissing me which turned into a intense make out session. He started taking off my sweater. I took off his paints which now he was only in his boxers. He took off my shorts and looked at me.

"baby are you sure you want to do this? we don't have to" "I'm positive" After I said that it all went up hill.

"that was. amazing" I Said after we finished "yea it was haha. oh hey babe" "yea" "happy New Years" Ethan said kissing me. I smiled into the kiss knowing he was my first and that he was the love of my life.

"I know your asleep but I want you to know that I truly love you with all my heart and I never wanna let you go and I plan on not. We may be young but I don't care. I'm glad you were my first, Never in a million years would I expect me to be dating you my best friend. The girl I grew up with. You make me so damn happy and I can't thank you enough. I plan on marrying you. You being the mother to my children. I want you to be the woman I grow old with. Siena Taylor Jordan I love you so much"

well I hope you enjoyed and sorry if you don't like that kind of writing but I didn't want to go to in depth for the people who don't. so yea love you all vote and comment!!!