winter break

*Sienas POV*
Today's the last day of school before winter break and I was sitting in last period with Ethan Hannah and Shawn all talking about what we're doing. Shawn was going back to Canada to visit family, Hannah was going up to New York and me and Ethan were staying home and probably hanging out all break. What a lovely couple we are.

"so Ethan what shall we do since there leaving us?" "um I don't care as long as I'm with you I'm fine" I laughed at him and put my head on his shoulder and waited for the bell to ring.

"what are you getting me for Christmas?" Ethan asked me as he push me a little. "that is classified" "oh come on just tell me" "sorry I can't tell you babe" I said kissing his cheek and running down the street waiting for him to catch up.

It was the day Hannah and Shawn were leaving. "best friend I'm gonna miss you so much. make sure you but me some clothes while your there" I said to Hannah while giving her hug and then moved on to Shawn and gave him a hug. "I'll miss you Shawn" "I'll miss you too".

Shawn and Ethan then did that bro guy hug thing or what ever it's called.

It's been two days since they left and Ethan and me have been hanging out none stop. "so babe what do you want to do?" Ethan asked me "wanna go to the mall?" I asked "yes let's go"

We stared walking to the mall. I was wearing black skinny jeans and a crew neck sweater from pacsun and some boots. Ethan was wearing black jeans a t shirt and hoodie and some nikes. When we got in we went to a couple stores and I asked if we could go to the jewelry store so I could get my mom a necklace she's been wanting. While I was just looking around I found the most beautiful necklace. It had a silver heart with little diamonds in it.

Ethan came up to me and asked if I was ready to go and I said yes once I bought the necklace my mother wanted.

*Ethans POV*
While Siena was looking around for the necklace her mom wanted she stopped and was starting at something so I walked up behind her and looked at it and it was a very beautiful necklace. I could tell that's something that she was now wanting but could not buy herself so I'm planing on getting it for her for Christmas.

*Sienas POV*
For the next couple of days me and Ethan just hung out.

"hey babe I gotta go get some stuff for my mom and dad for Christmas I'll be back later if you want me to come over" "okay I'll see you later" "bye I love you" he said kissing my lips and leaving.

*Ethans POV*
I started walking to the mall to get the necklace for Siena. I told her that I was getting stuff for my parents but I already got there gifts and now I just needed hers.

I was a my the register buying the necklace when the cashier asked who it was for I said "my girlfriend" "what's her name?" "Siena" I said smiling "well she's very lucky to have someone like you" she said smiling and handing me the bag. I smiled back and said thank you and left. I headed home to wrap it and go back over to her house. 

HELLO EVERYONE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ALSO LITTLE SELF PROMO YOU SHOULD FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @whatcutkosky THANKS LOVE YOU GUYS💓💓☺️☺️