christmas eve

*Sienas POV*
It was Christmas Eve and me and Ethan were laying on his bed watching every Christmas movie known to man.

"Ethan? oh hi Siena well I guess I can just tell you since your here but Siena your family and our are going to dinner tonight so you two might want to start getting ready soon" "okay thanks Lisa"

"babe I'm gonna go back to my house and get ready" "no wait for me you know I don't take long" "fine hurry"

"ETHAN CUTKOSKY ARE YOU DONE I NEED TO GET READY" "yes oh my god chill babe" Ethan said coming down the stairs kissing my cheek. We walked to my house and started getting ready.

I was curling my hair while Ethan was laying on my bed on his phone. I was doing my makeup when Ethan came up behind. "babe why do you wear makeup" "to make me feel better about my face" "why your beautiful natural with no makeup" "maybe to you but no everyone" "but it doesn't matter what other people think" "maybe not to you. you have fans and people who adore you. I don't." "fine but you really don't need makeup. your gorgeous." "thank you" I said kissing his lips

Ethan went downstairs so I could change into my dress which was a short white and black one with the back cut out.

I got downstairs and Ethan didn't hear me coming until my mom said something about my dress.

"oh honey your dress is beautiful as well as you" "thank you mom"

Ethan turned around and looked at me in awe but didn't say anything. "your so gorgeous" Ethan said to me. I started blushing so I looked down. "Mary can you please take a picture of me and Siena?" Ethan asked my mom "of course". We took a couple pictures.

One was of Ethan kissing my cheek and one of us smiling and staring at each other and then one of us smiling at the camera which his hand on my waist.

We got to the restaurant and the waiter was a bit older than me and Ethan. Maybe two or three years older?. He was flirting with me the whole night but I obviously wasn't interested and you could tell Ethan was getting upset so I held his hand and squeezed it so he would look at me. "it's okay" I mouthed to him smiling. He kissed my cheek making sure the guy saw it. I just laughed at how jealous Ethan was getting.

We left the restaurant and I decided to stay at Ethans house since my parents said it was okay even though tomorrow was Christmas. We never do anything so it's fine. Me and Ethan got back to his house and I went straight to the bathroom and took off my makeup put my glasses on and out my hair in a messy bun.

We were laying on his bed when my phone went off and saw that he tagged me in a photo on Instagram.

It was the picture of him kissing my cheek and me blushing and looking down  His comment was "this girl makes me the happiest person😌💓" I liked it and commented "I love you💞"

All his fans started freaking out because this is the first time they've seen us like this so technically Ethan just told them we were dating. Some were happy other not so much. I decided to post the picture of us smiling at each other and my comment was "this boy makes me the happiest person💙🌙" I tagged Ethan and posted it soon gaining more followers even though I had a lot by just being his best friend. He liked and commented the same thing I did for his and soon the fans were all over us being together.

That night I fell asleep in his arms being the happiest girl ever. Soon it would be Christmas and I planed to spend it with Ethan and I couldn't be more happier.

HELLO EVERYONE THANKS FOR READY COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGH LOVE YOU ALL💙💙