Chapter 1: Brian's Nightmare

"My Lover, My Life, My Shawty, My Wife, She Left Me" – Nelly 'Just A Dream'

Brian and Talia are off on a beautiful date shopping, eating, and horse carriage ride down the rim of Bayside in downtown Miami. Watching the sunset disappear on the edge of ocean, they make a stop to admire it.

Brian's P.O.V

Damn I hope she can't tell that a niggah shaken, 'cause real niggahs don't like horses. Only for her though, because ion do this for no dame, but she's different she ain't no leche'! She was making a niggah act like a fem... "Iight bae we on this fie ass date!" we both burst into laughter.

"Illiterate kids these days, what a disgrace!" the driver muttered under his breathe.

 Not knowing that Brian over heard what he said. Nearly reacting to the comment Brian was stopped by a kiss from Talia. 

            Her lips felt so good against mines, I have a feeling what's gon' happen after this date. "So baby are you enjoying yourself." 

She shook her head biting her bottom lip coming towards me for another kiss. This is starting to get strange she's never like this on our other dates. "Baby calm down, we save that for later," teasing her too give her a little something to get her through the night. Kissing down to her neck, sliding my hand down her back, to her ass squeezing it. I had to stop there because she started to moan a little ion need this guy to talk so I told him to start moving.

            "Talia is something wrong? You been kind of quiet." She didn't even look at me so I guess it something bad I guess.

Talia's P.O.V

             I got to tell him or he will find out from somebody else. "Brian, you love me right?"

 I can't even look at him, but then he turned my face towards him. It's like his hazel green eyes were piercing through my soul. "If I didn't you think we would be here tonight or any where with you. So yea I do love you, why what's going on?" 

 Now was the time to tell him, "I'm 4 months, pregnant!"

The driver and Brian both started to choke at the same time, first of ion know why the driver choking for like I was telling him. 

"You for real," his emotion was hard to depict but not his intelligence, you can tell he a moron if you had class with him especially in algebra.

 "Talia can you hear, I said when were you going to tell me?" I didn't even notice  the smile he had on his face.

 "Umm I don't know, I was scared" if only he know how scared I am.

Brian's P.O.V.

            Well I'm gone be an ol'boy. Damn 4 months...wait there's got to be a mistake. "Talia, you can't be 4 months." 

She started looking at me crazy, and then the surrounding grabbed her attention more than usual.

 "Aye, yo boss man stop the horse!" I refused to get played tonight or any day! 

"Talia, how are you 4 months? When we haven't done it for a while for you to be pregnant."  So she not gone respond to me, "Talia I know you here me, I'm not on mute and you not deaf."

            "Baby, don't you remember that night of winter break? That night where you said you were gone chill with me."

Brian began making his way out the carriage, "I'm done with you!" How she gone lie to me in my face 'bout something like that.

 Talia began going after him "Baby I'm sorry, it was an accident. It just happened!" 

"Wait! Who is going to pay I cannot let you leave before you pay!" the driver directed that statement towards to Brian. 

Instead Brian directed his attention to the thing he bought for Talia, "She gone pay for it!"

 Talia's eyes began to widen in shock, "How I'm going to pay I can't, I don't even have any money!"  

"THEN RETURN ALL THAT SHIT I BOUGHT! OR GET YOUR NEW NIGGAH TO PAY FOR YOU, I'M DONE WITH YOU, THIS DATE, ALL OF IT" 

Talia ran to Brian "I'm sorry, I love you. I will do anything I'm sorry!" trying to kiss him, he pushes her off.

            "Get Out My Face Talia!...." escaping his dream, his heart racing, sweat dripping down his body, trying to relax since only having 2 hours before its time for him to wake up and get ready.