Chapter 5: Old Feelings Die Hard

"They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel" – Unknown

Talia's P.O.V

            I can't stand those annoying ass kids, always got something to say to someone. Talking all that shit when no one don't acknowledge them. They don't understand what I'm going through, nor do the teachers except Mr. Miller. Damn he so fine, big luscious lips and built to my liking. Oh I wouldn't mind making this pussy do back flips on that

"Ms. Cortez may you please read the section for the class, if you don't mind?" Mmmh, I don't mind PAPI! "Sure no problem Mr. Miller..." The bell finally rang, and I need to catch that damn bus so I can give that girl her clothes back.

In a hurry Talia ran like the schools star running back, but then again she was the star of the track team. Sliding and dashing through small gaps rubbing her belly against peoples arm and backs. But things couldn't get worse for her, bumping into Nate wasn't her plan for the day.

            Just my damn luck, "My bad, if you don't mind I gottah-

"We need to talk." I never seen him so serious.

 "About what Nate, we have nothing to talk about." I know I was rolling my eyes to the max, shoving him out my way, and then he decides to follow me like a lost puppy.

 "Listen I'll drop you off, we need to talk about you being knocked up, and saying you 4 months! Come on now, I wouldn't believe that." Why he couldn't be as dumb as Brian, he just had to be the smart one. I'm not going to stay here for this. So what I'm not 4 month I'm close enough.

"Hear me out, I know, you don't want to catch no damn bus." He right I don't, but I can't continue doing this. And so I'm going to talk to him I just won't say nothing at all.

We headed out to the parking lot of the school. If you know Nate you would know that he ain't no broke niggah, if you saw his car, one word: SEXY! I don't even want to know where or how he got the money, but he will not have it around OUR baby!

He opened the door for me, and he got in only to listen to the cars passing by. Can he say something, it to damn quiet.

            "I'm here so what do you want!" he pressed his lips together.

 "You talked to Brian"

 I know he didn't bump into me for that.

 "No, why? I don't want anything to with that fuck niggah!"

 I lied I missed him so damn much, I miss talking to him everyday, going to the park every Wednesday because that was the only day of the week we could hang out.

 "Aye, don't be dissing my dawg like that!" I know he ain't, "The fuck you mean don't be dissing your dawg, you wasn't thinking about your dawg when you fucked me! And got me pregnant! And ruined my relationship!!!" How dare he claim him as his homeboy when he was acting like a good friend, but I wasn't a good girlfriend.

Talia began to sob for a moment, Nate confused and unsure on what he should do. "This is all your fault!!"

 Nate felt offended, "Don't blame your failing relationship on me, you decided to kiss me. Don't you remember?" He began to lick his lip, giving her a seductive look.

 "Anyways I didn't force you to open your legs, nor did I tell you to take it. 'Cause I do recall you screaming my name, NOT Brian. Calling me papi chulo in your bed, NOT Brian. I still have your face engraved to my memory every time I gave you that deep stroke that made you arch your back."

 Talia began to get a little turned on, while reminiscing the event that happen between them, she began to move around on the leather seats biting her lips, pressing her legs together. Nate noticed the body gesture, "I know you miss my tongue sliding between you-

"Ahhh, why are you such a tease" shouted Talia in a sexual frustration phase.

 "Because I know you want me, you always have. You need to stop fighting the truth sometimes."

Damn sometimes I wish I wasn't pregnant I would... what am I doing, am I really playing myself for him. " I want to go home." He shook his head yes, we drove out the school garage. "Look If you want me to be there for you I will, but just know when the baby comes I'm gone be there whether you want me there or not." Was he really ready to be a father, I don't believe him. I'm going to have to think this one through.

 " Thanks for dropping me home, umm I'll see you later."

She gave off a smile, and walked towards gate and turned to wave. Nate drove off slowly as if he was apart of a drive by shooting.

Nate P.O.V

Something's not right, why this niggah not answering me. I'm not gone blow niggah phone up, but then again why he going ghost on a niggah. I thought we were cool, I'm sure he doesn't know what happen between me and Talia. After that little date at Bayside things started to change. Man if it's space he wants then I will give it to him no problem.  But damn Talia still looks good even if she plugged, but the good part is she plugged by me so that means I could hit that anytime. But let me find out another niggah dick beating against my jit head we gone have some problems.