Chapter 3: Two Worlds Collide

"When I found out that certain friends were really enemies." – Mya 'Nothin'n at all'

Kereana P.O.V

            "Lore'el why do you continue to insult my intelligence!" I still can't believe Ms. Bakes got mad because she got the wrong answer, and got checked for it. 

"If you do not...STOP interrupting m...Ms. Jackson I will not..."

            Simultaneously the group said together as one, "Aaaaaaaahhhh! DDDDetention All of You!" more laughter began to grow louder.

            Derrick as always was trying to put his sauce game on me, like I will ever fall for it. "So, Kereana when you finna- 

"Don't even try Ricky." I knew he hated when I called him that, ever since freshmen year when this girl who was clingy to him used to yell that down the hall when she saw him, and the funny part is she was in middle school, how she got in the school is unknown. He can never stay mad at me; I know he is trying to hold back a smile so I started poking his face. 

"Come on smile. Come on. Oh here it comes...there we go." he pushed my hand away.

 "Man why you always trying me," Ugh! I hated when he does that, the way he licks his lips like he dehydrated. Then again I'll be his glass of water, one day. So I ignored his question and changed the subject, "Are we working out today, 'cause I have my clothes with me and I don't want no 'F'. 

"No, were reading today, I guess are little genius haven't been paying attention." Lore'el teased

"Maybe that mystery person she been texting." A jealous Derrick leaning in toward Kereana.

 "Excuse you he was not distracting me!" I snapped back, mushing Derrick face to the side.

"He!?!?" Lore'el and Derrick were in shock, well mostly Derrick since his ego was shot down.

"So you were cheating on me?" Derrick said as he held on to his chest like he got, dramatic ass.

"Shut up Derrick!" I tried to stay serious but I cracked. Finally the bus ride was over and so was our little show the bus.

Talia's P.O.V.

            Damn, we already here, shit! I have to get out before they do.

"Damn girl the fuck you got on!" Lore'el yelled out!

"Looking like Barney and a cave woman fucked and had you!" A student passing by the back door of the bus.

"When I see you in lunch you not gone have no type of mercy." Lore'el pulled out her phone to start a group chat with the rest of the girls.

They finally left, I hate my life, why me, what did I do wrong.

            "Hey, don't worry about my friends, they're a mess" Kereana smiled. 

Why she talking to me like I know her, we no where near friends, so why she in my face?

 "Look you can borrow my work out clothes and you can give it me later or tomorrow, I guess." She passed her bag to Talia and she accepts. 

"Thanks, Umm what's your name?" Even though I knew her name, she didn't know me.

 "My name is Kereana nice to meet you, what's your-

"Aye, Kereana lets go!" shouted by Lore'el.

 "Gotta go see you later, oh and keep our head up." Kereana smiled, then rushed out the bus. Wow that's the nicest thing someone did for me the past couple weeks.

            Making it to the bathroom, switching out her clothes she still had 5 minutes to spare before being late to class.