Chapter 2: A Never Ending Nightmare

"I guess Karma come back around, 'cause now I'm the one hurting" – Jessie J 'Nobody's Perfect'

Talia's P.O.V

            It's only been two weeks since me and Brian's fall out. I mean what makes him so special? It's not fair that he can't forgive me! Every time he done something wrong to me I'd forgiven him, all the lies he told me, he cheated on me too! How I don't know he got some other girl pregnant. I was the same girl, HIS girl to forgive him because everyone has their flaws. And now he thinks he's some God who can't suffer from any wrong doings towards him. Then again, what if what I did was the last straw? Pull yourself together T, I'm not gone cry! I cried so much last week, I could turn fresh water into salt water. Damit! I hate these hormonal pregnancy emotions always messing up my make up.

            As Talia struggles to get her life together, she still manages to get out the house in time to catch the bus, since Brian was her only transportation to anywhere she wants,  but mainly to school and from. Dressing in the dark quickly with only two slashes of light on the walls of her room. Bolting out the house, she nearly missed the bus. With her hair tied in a sleek and tight pony tail with her bang swept to the side. All eyes were on her as she walked down the runway of the bus. She turns around to see what was the snickering and whispers were about. In her reflection she sees that she wore the complete opposite of what she planned to wear. Instead she was wearing a V neck white shirt that had every unknown stain you didn't want to know where it originated from, along with her cotton candy pink bra that bleed through. You'd think that's the only problem with her attire, but she was wearing transparent bright green and purple tights that showed the little piece of fabric that completes a magic trick between her ass.

             Quickly running to the back of the bus, she trips on the stairs, making matters worse. Getting up to the seat where she covered herself with her with of Brian's jackets, while she wallows in her embarrassment. She uncovers her head to see Kereana and her friends entering with a chorus of laughter harmonizing as one. Talia quickly threw the jacket over her head again, wondering when her nightmare will be over.