Cheer Dreams

"Kyaday can you come downstairs please!!," my mom yelled up at me.

"One minute!," I yelled back. I was on my phone looking at my bestfriend's Instagram!! Jamie Andries!! Gosh do I love her!! I put my phone down and ran downstairs to the kitchen where my mom was. "Yes mom?"

"Do you want a sandwich or pizza for lunch?"

"Duh mom... PIZZA!!!" People always thinks that I'm one of those girls that starves myself or eats salads because I'm a fit cheerleader!! No, I eat like a pig!! But I work it all off in cheer!

"Ok hun I will order it and it should be here in about 20 minutes."

"20minutes that's way too long!"

"Sorry can't do anything about it."

"Ok I will be in my room. Yell for me when it's here." I went back up into my room and texted Jamie!

Me:Hey girl can't wait for Cheerleading Worlds in 2weeks!!

Jamie:I know me neither I really hope we can win!!

Me:Me too I want a ring!!

Jamie:Me too that would be great we are going to have to practice everyday!! Well I have to go ttyl!!

Me:I know alright ttyl!!:)

"Kyaday pizza is here!!"

"Coming" I went downstairs to the door to get the pizza and pay. I almost fell down the rest of the stairs when I saw my crush Cayden at the door. He is the quarterback of the football team and the hottest guy in school! I snapped out of my thoughts to say "hello" to him.

"Hey Kyaday that will be $10.95"

"Here you go" I said giving him a $20 "Keep the change"

"Thanks Kyaday"

"No problem Cayden"