Chapter 4

It was 5 O'clock Tuesday morning and I just got out of the shower. I walked out into my room and started my usual hour long search for the right clothes to wear. There's a blue sequins top. Nah. A yellow lemon shirt! Why do I even have that!! Then I decided I would where my blue jean button up quarter length shirt. I would wear dark skinny jeans! Of coarse! With my brown boots and matching leather jacket! I would then top it off with a pearl necklace, pearl bracelet, and pearl ring. I then walked back into the bathroom to dry my hair. It took 7 minutes to just brush my hair through then 5 minutes to blow dry it. I turned on my Marcel Curling Iron and started curling my hair. After 30 minutes my hair was finished. I then put on deodorant and perfume! I don't ever put makeup on unless it's a competition. So that's a bonus! At about 7:30 I'm ready to go!! I hop into my 1956 Corvette and head to school. On my way there I see Lane walking on the sidewalk. Lane is a really hot but really nerdy kid in my science class. At least I think he's nerdy. I wouldn't know I don't talk to him. I pull up beside him and drive at the pace he is walking. I say,"Do you want a ride?" He replies with a "No thank you" "Get in the car" I yell at him. He then curses under his breath but gets in the car! The first 5 minutes are quite until I try to bring up a conversation. "Do you like old cars?" "Ya" he replies, this is a real nice one!" "Thanks" I say back. We go silent again. "Do you have honors math next semester?" "Ya do you?" He asks in an calm yet eager question. "Ya I scored a perfect score on my EOC last year so they placed me in honors!" "A perfect score that's amazing I missed 2 problems" before I could say anything else we were just pulling in the parking lot and Lane was practically trying to jump out the car without being seen. "Woah what's the rush, Roadrunner?" "I don't want people to see me with you because you will get laughed at and I can't let that happen" he replies. I look at him with heartfelt eyes and say"I don't care what people think, your a friend and if they make fun of me oh well it doesn't bother me!" "Won't your boyfriend get mad?" "Woah news travels fast! And he won't mind im sure of it!" So we both get out of the car and people just start staring. We walk together until we reach the I trance doors and I'm wisped away by none other than Jamie! "Who was that?" She asks with curious eyes. "That's Lane. I have science with him!!" "He's hot!"she replies. "I know but too bad I'm already taken!" "WHAT!! Why didn't you tell me this?" "I thought I had It must of slipped my mind. Anyways it's Cayden!" "Omg no way the football quarter back that you have had a crush on since forever?"she asks. "Um Was I supposed to hear that?" I hear a voice that's I could never forget. Cayden. I turn around not surprised that it's Cayden. "No you were not supposed to hear that!" I snap meaning for my anger to go to Jamie. "I think it's cute!" Jamie says. Right when I was about to stick my younger out the bell rings meaning to get to class. I tell both Cayden and Jamie I will see them at lunch and walk into my classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of Tuesday comes soon!!