Chapter 1 : Arrival of the new transfers

Ben had decided to give another chance for a bunch of childrens on The Isle Of The lost, where all the villians are on. Since the first bunch was invited to live on the Island of Auradon, and it didn't end up going poof and the villians didn't overthrow the Island of Auradon, he had decided to give chances to Melanie Hook, daughter of Captain Hook, Anastasia and Drizella, daughters of the Evil Stepmother and Lizzie, daughter of the Queen of Hearts. They hated the Isle of the Lost and they didn't mind going to the Island Of Auradon. They hated how their parents wanted to overthrow the three islands and that they were counted on them to steal the magic wand again. But they are not desperate for their parents' pride as they think what they wanted them to do was wrong. When they got to the Island of Auradon, they were looking around in amazement. They had never seen somewhere so nice and not evil. 

Ben, the Fairy Godmother and Mal began to walk out of the school.  "Welcome to Auradon Pep! I am the Fairy Godmother and this is King Ben and Mal." Fairy Godmother said. "Hey Mal!" Lizzie said. "Do I know you?" Mal asked. "My mother is the Queen of Hearts. We used to play together." She said. "Oh, yeah!" Mal said, Anastasia looked at Ben and she was stoned there with a dreamy look in her eyes. Soon her eyes were filled with lust. Wow he's so handsome. Her feet decided to do its work and she began walking towards Ben and she stopped a few centimeters away and attempted to curtsy and may I add horribly. Her posture was all wrong. "Hello, my name is Anastasia. I was wondering if you have a girlfriend? Because I could be yours." she said, with a flirty tone. Mal cleared her throat, and said," Hey there missy, I am his girlfriend and no one else is  going to be his." Her eyes started glowing green which was a sign when she was angry. When Ben saw her eyes, he began to calm her down. "Okay guys enough with the fights ,and so Mal and Ben will be giving you a tour of the school. And remember, the doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8-11 and we have curfews." Fairy Godmother said. They were walking towards the school and they passed by the statue of Beast. Ben clapped his hand twice and the statue morphed from human to beast. They went in the building and asked Jane and Carlos to give them their schedule and show them their rooms. 

---Time skip to lunch ---

"Attention all students. There will be a ball one week later to select the rightful queen! So get ready your dresses and suits." the Principal said over the speakers. The cafeteria soon burst into squeals and chatter. Ben looked at Mal instantly and he saw that she had a horrified look on her face. Evie was squealing and looking at Dough, then she turned and looked at Mal. Then she realized that Mal was not interested in the ball. Mal just looked down at her food, and she realized that two people were staring intensely at her. "What? Why are you guys staring at me?" Mal asked. Ben blushed and Evie smirked. "Nothing really. What are you thinking of?" Evie said. "I can't believe that there is a ball! I hate royal balls!  Balls are overrated and a waste of time." Mal said. Ben look down back at his food with a disappointed look. "We need to talk later, gurl." Evie said. Anastasia walked to their table and asked," Will you go to the ball with me, Ben?" Mal felt jealous and angry and she glared at Anastasia with her glowing green eyes and warned her to stay away from Ben. And Ben said that he already have someone in mind to ask to the ball. After that, Anastasia left from the lunch table, Ben stayed quiet for the rest of lunch and Mal and Evie talked for the rest of lunch. 

---Time skip to bedtime---

"Gurl, we need to talk now," Evie said to Mal. Mal stared at Evie and asked," What, E?" "You know what I'm talking about," Evie said. "Umm.....no..." Mal said with a curious look on her face. "Don't play dumb with me. I know that you know what I'm talking about. Ugh, fine, let me just tell you then. I'm talking about the ball! You know Ben was disappointed when you said that you hate balls and that they were a waste of time." she said. "Umm... you know that balls are not my style and I knew that he was disappointed." Mal said. "Please, it'll be fun. Go for once in your life, please. If you don't go, Anastasia will steal Ben." Evie teased. Mal's eyes glowed green and said," Fine. If only Ben was my date..."she blushed while saying it. Evie smiled and squealed. "Yay, let's prepare the dresses!" 

--- Time skip to tomorrow ---

Mal walked past Ben and said cooly,"Hey Benny-Boo, I'm going to the ball." Ben turned his head and smiled at Mal,"Really?" Mal nodded. "Mal, will you go to the ball with me?" he asked. "You really don't want to go to the ball with Anastasia? She seems really interested in you." Mal teased him. "God no! I've got you!" he said with a serious tone. "Haha, I'm just kidding! Of course, I will go with you to the ball!" Mal said. 

A/N: Hey readers! This is the first chapter of the book! Hope you enjoyed it! 

xoxo Winter and Autumn