Chapter 10: The Royal Cookie Family

--Time skip to the next morning--

"Mal!" Evie shouted.

"What?~"Mal whined as Evie woke her up from her deep sleep.

"I'll be going out for a while. See you later!" Evie said as she slammed the door.

Mal couldn't go back to sleep. She walked around the school campus.

As she wondered about the campus she saw Anastasia across her. She is acting rather fishy. She was waiting outside the tourney field...maybe...for Ben??

After all, they had practice. As all the players finish from practise which included Jay and Carlos plus Ben, Anastasia ran towards Ben and wrapped her arms around him.

Ben shoved her off but Anastasia still wrapped her arms around him. 

Mal rolled her eyes. "Ben!" she shouted.

Ben smiled and ran towards her as he nudged Anastasia away from him. Mal sniggered with evilness.

They were actually scheduled to go to The Castle for a meeting with Beast.

--The day before--

"There is no way I'm gonna meet King Beast. He hates me. A lot! " Mal whined like a two year old child.

"Come on Mal, it wouldn't be that bad. After all, I am his wife for REALLY LONG."

"Yeah. What Mom said is true. He is one really supportive Dad."

Both of them, Belle and Ben, tried to encourage her to meet Beast.

Mal was still not convinced. She was really not feeling good about it.

"Mal darling, come here." Belle instructed her. Mal followed and do so.

"Beast listens to whatever I ask or want him to do. I can really help you in that." Belle said proudly.

"Why?" Mal asked curiously.

"He is my husband. He needs to do it." Belle said in an evil way.

"Aaaahmmmm!" Ben coughed.

"So are you going to meet him?" He asked.

"Ye..Yeah. Sure." Mal said with uncertainty while thinking of what Belle said.

"How do you do that Mom?" Ben asked.

"Darling... if I can persuade your father, I can do it to her. After all, I have gift for persuading and convincing." Belle answered really really proudly.

--Time skip to The Castle--

"Welcome back young master. Good afternoon Miss Mal." the court lady greeted.

Mal smiled at her. She knew her well as she was Belle's court lady.

"Good luck." The court lady encouraged.

"Thanks." Mal and Ben said simultaneously. They blushed.

They may be opposites but they are quite similar.

They were directed to the garden as they waited together for Beast . Belle also waited together with them and it became less awkward.

"Good afternoon." Beast announced as we all stood up and as Belle taught her to smile naturally and gracefully walk. Belle then stared at Mal also reminding her to do it.

"Good afternoon." they replied.
The table was full of scrumptious looking dishes. Belle stared at her reminding her to wait until Beast starts.

**a day ago**

"Remember all the things I thought you. Be graceful...be...more like a Queen." Belle told me.

"Sure." Mal replied ensuring to remember everything she said.

Belle then pulled Mal into a hug and whispered this into her ear, "Be comfortable with Beast. After all, I married him. He's a great guy." Belle bragged.

Mal rolled her eyes and hugged her back,
"Thanks Mom..." They smiled.

**coming back to future**

It was silent, serious and awkward. They were quietly and staring at the plate the whole time.  Even Belle's court lady was giving a awkward smile.

"So..." Belle broke the tranquillity between them.

"How's the food?" Ben interrupted her. Belle was thanking Ben using eye contact.

"Great as always." Beast said.

"Yeah it's great..." Mal said after him.

"Why not we cook together for you two?" Belle suggested pointing at Mal and herself. Belle quickly held Mal's wrist and dragged her away, leaving Ben and Beast behind.

Mal sighed in relief when Belle boring her to the royal kitchen.

"It was the worst experience I had eating a scrumptious meal." Mal said.

"It would not be that bad. Come on..!!" Belle encouraged.

"So what should we cook or maybe bake?" Belle asked.

"Wait...we're really doing this?" Mal asked.

"Of course!" Belle said. " After all we promised."

"Great." Mal said sarcastically,

"Maybe pasta, soup or cakes....How about cookies?" Belle asked.

When Mal heard the word 'cookies' , she immediately blushed. It was that food which brought Ben and her together. And thought that maybe giving Beast that would have the same effect.

"Sure. Chocolate chip cookies." Mal nodded in reply.

They creamed together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. And beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. They also dissolved baking soda in hot water. Stirred in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. And dropped by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans. Then placed it in the oven.

Mal placed her heart in baking the cookies. Belle admired her. A lot. Not because she was different but place love in everything she does...she was indeed good.

They placed the cookies on the dining table and placed cups of milk on the table.

They munched on the cookies and laugh as each one of them was eating messily.

"Really too delicious." Beast said as his suit was full of crumbs and chocolate.

"Yeah...BEST COOKIES EVER!" Belle and Mal said together.

They laughed at jokes while enjoying the cookies. It was a rather wonderful day to Mal. Beat was also somehow admiring Mal's ability to make others follow her...like a queen.

They all have one great similarity...chocolate cookies!

"Thanks Mom and Dad..." Mal whispered quietly after the hearty meal.

They were a great family even though each and every differences they had. They support and loves each other in their hearts. They're not showing it but using their actions to tell it. They're not perfect but who is in the world?

Hey guyyyssssss:))))
It's been SO LONG after we updated. We really hope you still support this book although it's taking SO LONG to update. We really thank the fans who waited so long for the update. We also really wish that you love this chapter!

A short note: this book is gonna end soon~

XOXO, Winter, Autumn and Spring(Yuki_HeartChan, Hoshi_py, li_min)