Chapter 3 : Jealousy and Reconciliation

Mal and Ben broke up two days ago and they were not as happy as they were not as happy as they were last time when they were together. And they avoided each other when they saw each other by mistake after school. Mal When they had broken up, it was like they had taken away all the joy, it was very depressing and sad to those who hung out with them. 

They had to make them laugh by telling jokes but after they laughed, they will go back to having a sad and depressed look on their faces. On the other hand, Anastasia was pleased that Mal felt miserable but sad that Ben was acting this way over a girl and especially over Mal that had lied to him but he still cared for her.

Their friends (Evie, Dough , Jay, Audrey ,Carlos, Jane, Chad and Lonnie), were very worried about Ben and Mal's relationship as they saw Ben shouting at Mal and Mal ran away and started crying. They asked Evie what was going on between both of them. Evie explained that Ben had found out that Mal had lied to him about the love spell she casted on him was because she had to steal the magic wand for their parents.

---Time skip to the next day ---

"Mal...you okay? You did not attend school for days." Evie asked Mal worriedly. " I've thought about it and yeah...I should come to school. I need to face my fears."Mal replied fearlessly said.

"You coming to school today?" Evie asked. "Yeah...sure." Mal said.

Mal and Evie walked to the school building. On the way, they saw Lizzie and Melanie. Mal was glad to see Lizzie that she had a friend to count on. When Mal was at her locker, she as packing her books. Then she saw Ben and Anastasia talking passionately. The rumor spreader that they were dating. Anastasia smirked at Mal and was clinging onto Ben's arm, walking away together. She ignored and walked away, keeping a firm look on her face. But deep down in her heart, she was depressed and jealous.

"You okay?"Evie asked. "Oh...yeah I'm fine."Mal replied, pretending to be fine. 

After that,

"Guys, we need to talk." Evie called the others. "We need to talk to them about their relationship." Evie announced. " Yeah they have been avoiding each other for days," Dough said. " And its not like them." "We need to get them back together...like how there used to before..." Audrey said, thinking of their sweet moments together. 

"Yeah. Let's talk to them individually." Jay suggested.

After suggestions and suggestions, they came to a conclusion to help them out.

"Come on, let's go!" Carlos said.

--- Time skip to after school ---

Reconciliation(Part 2 of Chapter 3)

Mal sat on her bed, reading her spell book that her mother gave to her. She was finding a spell to remove her memories of Ben. 

"Gurl talk!" Evie said, opening the door. With the others (Audrey, Jane and Lonnie), they were awkwardly doing jazz hands. 

"What?!" Mal was surprised. 

"What gurl talk?" she asked.

 "Umm... duh your relationship." Evie stated the obvious. 

"Oh, yeah..." Mal murmured. 

"Spill it, M." Evie blurted. "I FEEL DEPRESSED. I NEED HIM. I MISS HIM." Mal cried while saying. 

"Good girl, you did it." Evie patted her head. 

"Now... let's see the drama that will be so GOOD." Evie smirked.

Meanwhile,

 In the Ben's dorm. "Okay, man talk...NOW" Jay announced.

 "Hey? What are you trying to do?" Ben asked with confusion.

 "Your relationship... is REALLY BAD... Just curious, are you dating Anastasia?" Carlos asked randomly.

 "Dude, no. I AM STILL IN LOVE WITH MAL. I REALLY NEED HER IN MY LIFE, NO MATTER WHAT." he replied stating his fact.

 "Man... you said... just by a random question by Carlos! Come on... Let's go!" Dough replied teasing.

 "What?!?" Carlos said, shocked after that comment by Dough.

 "Where are we going?" he asked confused. "You will find out." Jay smirked.

Then, 

they were then brought to the garden by their friends. They were pushed together. 

"We will leave you alone and TALK!" Evie teased them. As they exited the garden and dashed away quickly, hoping that good new  would come.

"Umm...weren't you dating with Anatasia?" Mal asked, confused. But, she was glad that they could talk alone after the break up.

"NO! There is no way that it will happen..." Ben explained his thoughts about the question.

"You were even worse than me. You did not come to school for days, you got me worried!"Ben said.

"Oh, you were worried about me...WOW," Mal smirked, " My win." She teased.

"No, you were just more cautious. You are thinking of the same thing!" Ben blushed while saying it.

"Maybe..." Mal smiled at him. 

"So...it's settled then?" Ben asked Mal, with mixed feelings. 

"Yup." Mal grinned as Ben carried her and swayed her around, expressing his delight.

Their nose met each other and resulted in a deep kiss. This was it. Kissing.

Ben pulled Mal forward. Mal nodded and kissed him back.

" I like you. A lot. " Mal whispered.

"Me too. I like you a lot. With me." Ben said.

A/N: Hey there! This is Chapter 3. Mal was being jelly:))we have like mixed feelings on Mal being jelly like it's a good thing that Mal is being jealous because of Ben...however Anastasia was with him...so yeah. They also became a couple again!!!:))*fangirl scream* This Chapter is a lot shorter than the last few. So sorry about that...But we hope that you enjoyed reading this chapter and please give us feedback on the comment column!! Enjoy your sweet unique day ahead~;)))

xoxo, Winter and Autumn (DivergentObsession and Hoshi_py)