CHAPTER 2

Hello everyone . I am updating very frequently because of some free time i have now. I will try to update as quickly as possible. Anyways please do vote or comment otherwise i will be discouraged to stop my writing. Also the starting few chapters are slow because i want to build up a strong foundation. So do continue reading and i promise i will get interesting. 

IRIS POV

I was in hug of my three lovely darlings. I gave each a kiss with a good morning and received beautiful three kisses on my cheeks with good mornings. We all ate breakfast while talking with each other. After finishing my breakfast , i quickly changed into my formal attire and headed towards my company  after biding good bye to my cutie pies. .

I reached my company in 30 minutes . I took the elevator and started checking my phone. DING sound of elevator bell distracted me from my phone and i started moving towards my office. I was greeted by one of my PA's Elena Aroa Castro . She informed me that my business partner and childhood friend  Pamela Ruth Baker is waiting for me in the office. I entered my office with Elena in row and i could feel the thick tension in room. Pam was sitting on the sofa discussing sometime with Pedro Leo Castro , my other PA. I meet Pam and Pedro eyes and i could say that whatever we are going to discuss i am not going to like it. I dismissed both my PA with the instruction to hold on any phonetical or message unless not important until the meeting is over.

"Good morning Pam" i said to her after witnessing worry on her face. "Good morning Iris" was the simple reply of Pam with small, tight smile. I took the seat on the same sofa and waited for her to say her piece of matter. I looked at her while checking my phone to get her space and time to tell her for what she was here. 

After few minutes she said " Iris i want to tell you something." Now i focused on her leaving my phone on the table in front of me. I gestured her to continue. " You know i have been feeling unwell for past few days. So yesterday i went to the doctor. " In an instant words flew out of my mouth " Are you ok ? There is nothing wrong with your health , right ?" I was about to say more when she smiled beautifully at me and placed a hand on mine. " I am fine no awesome and there is no need to worry. But hun you are going to become aunt. I am pregnant.". I was so happy for her . But again she inhaled and said " Doctor said i cannot travel long flights for next 2 months also 2 months before delivery. Also i have to be under doctor continuous care during my whole pregnancy , so i cannot go to America for our companies branch setup and management. I am sorry but due to my family history i have to take precautions."

We discussed all the plan . I informed her i need time to think abut the whole situation. She left my office and i started arguing myself. After giving needed time i came up with the result that i have to go  to America even if i have to face my past. I can't ruin my present and future due to my past. With such thinking i finished my work and started my journey towards my family home. Since its Saturday it a family day that means the whole family will be staying at our family home ; occupied by my grandparents , parents and uncle - aunt. I was driving toward the home but my mind was a chaos.

I reached my family home in about a hour. I enters the castle like home and could hear the women talking in the kitchen and my brothers laughter from the drawing room. So i firstly greeted all the ladies from the kitchen door and informed them i need to discuss something with my father . As i entered the the massive drawing room , everyone turned towards me. In the next few seconds i was in warm hug of my grandfather Augusto Cruz Fernandez.

"aquí está mi princesa " ( here is my princess) i took my seat between my father Victor Joan Fernandez and grandpa . They were discussing about todays dinner , after such chaos of the day ,I rested my head on my father shoulder . Immediately they stopped talking and dad asked me what is the matter , so i told them everything. After laying out all the things i stopped and looked at everyone . My eyes meet with two very angry brothers. My elder brother Javier Pat Fernandez and younger by year Marcos Leo Fernandez. My father tried to calm my brothers but they were very angry. Due to their angry voices all the women cam e from the kitchen my grandma Patricia Luna Fernandez , my elder brother wife Silvia Zoe Fernandez and wife of my younger brother Rafael Ian Fernandez. 

"Suficiente" was one word from my grandpa that calmed everyone. Grandma turned to face me and said " Princesa , do what you have to do. You are strong woman made her own path , let no one tell you what to do. You are my strong granddaughter , the daughter of Fernandez family , my strong and brave princesa. You have established a whole company by yourself so do what you think is right. Your whole family is their with you , your family is their with you. I believe in your decision caro ". 

We finished our family dinner family dinner with lovely dishes made by female family members. I headed towards the garden and sat their. After some time Kaden Oliver Fernandez , son of my deceased sister and brother in law came and sat beside me. " tía , what happened ?" I looked at hs curious eyes. He was most attached to me after their died and now lived with me for previous 3 years. I told him what he should know.

"Do you want to go ?" his next question. He like to get as much information as possible . " I have to go " was my reply. His next question stunned me and made me release how much dependent he is on me. " Will you leave me here alone ?". I took him in a hug and said " No big man . I will never  ever leave my big man alone. But if and only if you want to stay here you can with your aunt and uncle or grandparents. Or you can come with me and stay in America. You can start your school there with Adam, Antonio and Nicholas , so that you won't feel alone. Also Martha, Pedro, Elena and Marc are coming with us".

" tía , i will come with you". We stayed there for sometime and Kaden fall asleep in my arms. Javier came and sat on other side of Kaden. "Baby sis i am sorry for my behavior. But believe me if you want to go, then go and i and all of us are there for you. Leave all the arrangements for me and Marcos. And if anyone even if think of hurting you , i will make him/her experience hell on earth". He kissed my forehead and took Kaden , placing him on his shoulder. " I will tuck him in his bed so don't worry and good night."  My eyes followed him and meet with the eyes of  Marcos . He cam towards me and kissed my forehead ; "We  were not able to save you from hurt once and we will regret is for our whole life , so no way in hell i will let anyone hurt you again. Good night big sis " and with that he left.

Next three weeks wanton a blur while preparing for America and now i am here to catch my flight to America. I said my good byes to everyone and started towards the brooding counter.

I started my journey to face the past with i left 5 years ago. To show people i am not what is thought of me. To build the future for myself and my family.

Guys please vote and comment. 

poornima.