CHAPTER 3

Hello guys so here is the new chapter for My Broken Life.

IRIS POV

I watched outside from the window , preparing myself to face the world i left 5 years ago. I looked at my right and found my three peacefully sleeping angels. The boarding and waiting really have worn them out. I hope their smiles remain untouched even after meeting the untrustworthy , hateful world i left in my past. I tried to get some sleep but the my anxiousness is making it hard than normal for me.  I once again stared looking outside the window. "Future just think about the future you have with your family. You heart is caged in concrete high walls , no one will hurt it if you won't let them. Just think about the little angels , their happiness and you will be able to reach your goal. Just see the future with your darlings and thats it ." Repeating these lines in my mind and convincing as well preparing myself for the upcoming situation , we all reached America.

I walked outside with Irene my four year daughter. I held her hand in mine. On my other side walked Reynaldo with his hand in Kaden . Kaden always act like a mature big brother outside where i handle one of the twins and another Kaden , specially Rey they both like each other company. Rey admire Kaden , his big brother as he says. We were all greeted by my eldest brother Enrique Martí Fernandez with his sons Adam and Antonio. Adam and Antonio ran towards us , they did a boyish handshake with Kaden and started talking. My brother took Rey and Irene into a hug and kissed their cheeks earned a giggle from them. I smiled but with fake hurt said " I am good to and i missed you too bro" , listening this he turned towards me with a smile on his face. 

"Now its not my mistake, children are my weakness . And see these cuties how can i resist that" he said. " Ok ok i understand " i said with a small laugh. He placed both of them down and took me me in hug . " Hello baby sis . I missed you a lot". I returned his hug with my own. He let go of me after few minutes and took Kaden in hug as well. I turned back and saw Pedro, Elena , Marc, Martha all smiling at us. Enrique and me always had a more connection than anyone else. He was my secret place . He is someone i can talk to regarding anything secret, worry, tension, anything. He make me feel relaxed . I always depend on him more than anybody else, my whole family and friends know about this. He is more of my father and brother.

We reached our house in 40 minutes. The house was arranged by my brothers so lets say i covered all aspects i like in my house. The house was beautiful , luxurious  but homely , last but not the least next to bro's (which i call Enrique) house.Outhouse was prepared for my PA's as they were a married couple and came to an unknown country for me. Martha will be staying with me and children . Marc and his family will be leaving in his old apartment. The house covered each and every necessities of each person living in the house. House staff was already hired and as usual Martha will be responsible for the smooth working of the household. I entered the house and meet Gabriela , wife of Enrique and Nicholas youngest son of Enrique. We rested, talked with each other, arranged respective rooms , took lunch . In the evening it was decided that Adam, Antonio , Nic will be staying at night , bro and Gabby will be leaving after dinner. So i order pizza , garlic bread with chocolate lava cake for dinner. We all eat our dinner while watching tangled . I finishing movie and dinner Bro and Gabby bid goodnight. I checked on all the children before sleeping and then i drifted to sleep as well.

The next day we all ate breakfast and all my nephews went home promising me that they will keep company and help Kaden to mingle in school tomorrow. We went shopping as all three of them were attending school from Monday. We brought all stationary items that will be needed by them for school . We also brought few clothes and eat lunch in small family restaurant.