Poison

Her grip onto my wrist tightened while her sneer smile turned into a wide devilish grin. "Where the hell do you think your going?" I was choked up on my words. No knowing what to say, i just pulled away from her grasp luckily and ran down the long dark hallway that just grew longer each step i took. Echoes of my feet thumping against the wooden floor surrounded the hallway along with my whimpers of being scared and my pants from being almost out of breath. What did i do? I did nothing wrong and i was being punished by the creature that hated me. A sob threatened to leave my mouth before i felt a hand clamp onto my mouth and shove my against the wall. "You ruin everything you know that, right?" I stared into her red soulless eyes as she waited for a answer. "ANSWER ME!!" I sobbed as she slammed me against the wall. "Y-Yes..." I panted softly, a signal to show that my energy was drained. "Your such a disgrace. You think your life is going so amazing and happily but i enjoy ruining." Hot tears streamed down my face as i tried to ignore her words. No. You love me... That's what you said. I sniffed loudly and longed for comfort but all i was getting was punishment for nothing. "I can't even look at you without thinking such horrible and cruel thoughts. Your not the daughter i wanted. I know i make you feel like crap but it's true. You ruined my life and you still being alive is ruining it." She set me down and started walking off as i rocked back and forth, gripping onto myself. Life grabbed me by the neck and slammed me into the hard rough ground and did it at least 10 times till i realize i can't be happy. The woman who gave birth to me was the reason why i was so depressed. I was never the daughter she wanted and nothing i did mattered to her. I tried and tried but she looked at me like a disgusting freak.