Dried Tear Stains

Used tissues lie across the blanket that was thrown around after she screamed bloody murder screams. Pillows thrown across the room with makeup smudges. Bullet holes all over the room from her deadly screams. Her rosy cheeks now pale from the emotion she is suffering from. Her face buried deep in a hoodie that belonged to him that she kept in the good memories. Her face buried so deep like she is trying to disappear from the scene. He did something wrong....again. Her feet tangled in the blankets that were sprawled out across her bed. So many emotions were spilling all over her canvas like body. Anger at herself for not being good enough. Depression at the scenes that happened. The scene that happened earlier ago, kept playing with her Brain and flashed through her mind like a race car driving to the finish line. Her heart kept aching and throbbing in pain while her brain yelled at her for making a mistake. You could hear the sobs and her croaky muffled voice through the hoodie that belonged to him. "Why me? I'm never good enough. Just why me?" Then her voice got muffled again by her crying. He went and smashed her heart with the biggest hammer he could find. He was smirking evilly as she was on the other side, watching bits and pieces of her heart fly across the room while he smashed it.