Reece and Jennifer

Every town must have a family like ours...

Obsessed with a pathetic rivalry....

Wether it's the fact that your dad likes one football team, but the guy in the bar is wearing the jersey of another team.....

Your mom has bought the newest prada handbag and her workmate does one better by buying the bag, purse, shoes and suit....

Well...with our family its business.

My parents own a hotel chain, the largest in the world. They are fierce rivals with our competitors and each try to out-do the other at every oppertunity. Its been this way since before I was born. My dad, Shaun Capson used to be best friends with Will Morris until their parents fell out. Since then its been pure hatred for one another.

The Morris family also own hotels.

The family fued escalated when both my dad and Will Morris ran for mayor of the town we live in. People who knew of the fued took to the streets in support of either my dad or Will.

My name is Jennifer Capson, the youngest of three children. My siblings are all boys. Prince - 24, Mike - 22, Jordan - 20 and me at 17. The Morris family have four sons at the same ages. The myth is our parents purposly got pregnant at the same time, I think it's true. Of course my parents deny this. There is six weeks between me and the Morris's youngest son, Reece.

This is our story....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was a beautiful summer's morning. I was lay on my bed, taking in the silence when the front door slammed shut.

"Dad they started it! Mike and I were at the store campaigning for you, when the Morris boys came out of nowhere and attacked us!"

"Its true dad, Prince wouldn't lie to you."

I rolled my eyes as the conversation grew more hushed as they moved through the house. The silence again lasted a brief moment before my mother gently knocked on my door.

"Jennifer, honey. You need to go and get a dress and a mask for tonight's masquerade benefit. It's important to your father that he gets elected mayor." She looked out of my window to observe the grounds men work. "Also, we invited Thomas Messer. He will be your date tonight."