Chapter Twelve

[Excuse any errors.]

Fox

"Why you so wet girl?" I smirked down at her. She sucked her teeth and continued towel drying her hair in the bathroom. Nala had just walked in, soaked from head to bottom.

I walked back into my living room, across it to the bar. I pulled out some tequila and two shot glasses. She was gonna need something to warm her up fast.

I heard her close my bedroom door and I walked over in that direction. When I walked in, I found her between my sheets, clad in one of my sweatshirts with, what I'm imagining, panties. The room was dimly lit and light rain was beating against the windows as Miguel's Coffee softly played from the CD player.

"What'chu got there?" her voice brought me out of the sinister thoughts that were beginning to flood my mind. I walked further into the room, off to her side of the bed and placed the bottle together with the glasses on the nightstand. I sat on her side as I poured out some into the glasses and held one up to her.

"Better than coffee." I joked as she took hold of the glass, bringing it to her lips. I watched as she tilted her head back. She tapped her chest, coughing, before handing me the glass back.

"More."

I raised my eyebrows at her and handed her the other glass before pouring myself one. We tapped glasses before downing our drinks. She took this one well which left me with a smirk on my face.

"Lay with me." she almost whispered. I looked at her for the longest, our eyes not giving way to the war we were currently having. I saw something in hers that I couldn't quite identify right now.

Placing the glasses back, I got up and kicked my slips off. She scooted over to make room and I climbed into the warm indent she'd left. She'd rolled over and now had her back to me. Her perfume hitting me in waves. I pulled her into me to get some more.

"You smell so good." I mumbled into the back of her neck, resulting in a shiver from her. She turned around to face me, I was about to say something but was cut off by her lips against mine.

We kissed slowly, a dance we knew all too well. My hands found their home up and down her curves. She pulled back before lightly pushing me to lie on my back, and I obliged.

She situated herself on top of me, with her hot center on my very eager member, teasing me. Her current position proved that she did actually have nothing except for panties underneath.

In the midst of my observations, she joined our faces again but this was hungrier than the last.

The room was cold but our bodies were so close against each other, keeping us warm. I sat up some as the situation got more heated. She started grinding her hips against me earning a grunt from me. I felt her smirk against my lips, aware of what she was doing to me.

I'd had enough of her teasing and with that I flipped us over so I was on top. I pulled back before sending her a sly smirk. I trailed kisses from her neck, biting down roughly on her spot and sucking on it to numb the pain.

My fingers played with the hem of her panties and I helped her get out off em, tossing them across the room. I slid me index across her slit, groaning at how wet she was for a nigga.

"Mmmm, Jayy..." she moaned into my ear as she gripped and softly pulled at my coils.

I pulled back and tugged at the sweater that obscured my view, signaling that she should take it off. I watched her every move. She gripped the sides of the shirt and...