Chapter 1: Visiting Daddy's Workplace

A/N: Hiiiiii it's your Himeko-san! I am back with a whole new fanfiction! The plot is very different from the rest of my fanfictions, and I hope you guys will like it.

Happy reading my lovely nekos!

~

Chapter 1: Visiting Daddy's Workplace

Third Person POV

It was a sunny Monday morning in the City of New Townsville. Everyone was getting ready for the day. Well, not ALL are preparing.

"Buttercup! WAKE UP!" Bubbles yelled as she was jumping on the green bed sheets of her sister, who was under them. Buttercup tossed and turned while groaning.

Bubbles sighed in defeat and looked at Blossom, who was combing her hair while looking in front of the mirror.

"Blossom~ Help me ouut!" Bubbles whined as she shook Buttercup. Blossom placed the comb on the drawer and walked towards where Buttercup rested.

She leaned forward to Buttercup's ear and whispered, "If you won't wake up, I'll make you wear girly clothes and I'll even destroy your video games.." and she then pulled back, smiling in victory when Buttercup bolted up from her sleep.

"I'm up!" Buttercup yelled and started running towards the bathroom, which was right across their room. Blossom and Bubbles giggled at the reaction of their sister.

"I'll go downstairs Bubbles, I'll start making breakfast for us.." Blossom said, leaving the room. Bubbles sighed and grabbed her messenger bag before heading downstairs.

Downstairs

Blossom saw a sticky note on the fridge, she rose an eyebrow and went there. It was written...

Good morning my flowers!

Sorry I couldn't make you guys breakfast, daddy had to go to work early today. I've noticed that I am not spending time with you anymore, to make it up to you, I'll bring you to the lab! So that you could see what I've been doing! I'll pick you up after school.

~Love,
Professor Utonium/Dad

Blossom's POV

I smiled when I read dad's note. Yeah, he is right, he hasn't been spending time with us any more because of their new project, I wonder what it is.. I shrugged my shoulders and started making breakfast.

It wasn't long until I hear Bubbles and Buttercup talking. I placed the bacon on the plate and I popped some bread in the toaster. I opened the fridge and got some orange juice and poured it to three seperate glasses. Once Buttercup and Bubbles have seated, breakfast was ready.

"Looks good sis!" Buttercup said before shoving a pancake in her mouth as she savored the taste. Bubbles giggled and agreed with Buttercup.

I smiled and sat down next to Bubbles and started eating our breakfast. Bubbles noticed something and looked around.

"Where's dad?" She asked as she poked her bacon while looking at me. "Dad went to work early..." I simply said and I noticed the sad look on her face when I mentioned that to her, she always wanted dad to have breakfast with us, but since of the so called Project they have, dad has been busy lately.

"Don't worry, dad said he'll take us to his work place to make up for the days he has been busy!" I exclaimed happily. Bubbles's face brightened up while Buttercup slowly swallowed her food.

"Really?" They both asked at the same time, I just nodded in response. Oh how excited I am to spend time with our dad later!

Meanwhile, Somewhere in New Townsville