Chapter 4: Goodbye

A/N: Finalleh, I have updated this book. I am so sorry for the LOOOOONG wait but this chapter is going to be a boring one tbh. I have received word from a few complaints about me not updating. Yeah yeah, I know I am breaking my New Year's resolution but please understand that I am having a hard time posting chapters.

And I know I promised about placing your OCs in this chapter but please... just please... PM your OCs to meee I am still having trouble with my comment section. But on the bright side, I can see inline comments. :D Sorry for the long author's note. So please enjoy the chapter :D

~

Chapter 4: Goodbye

third person pov

There he was, sitting down on his table. Papers were scattered everywhere. He had a tired expression on his face as he crumple another paper and threw it to the trash can,  that was filled with crumpled papers already. "No, that won't work..." he muttered as he gripped his head.

He then stood up from his study table and walked to the huge tube that contained a (fully clothed) girl who seemed to be in deep slumber. Her short blue hair seemed to be floating as the tube contained some sort of green liquid inside of it.

"Experiment 0-1328, you'll be in good use when breaking those boys free... They'll be finally happy..." he whispered.

●●●

The school bell finally rang and that means another day in school has finally come to an end. The three girls decided to go back to the lab for another visit.

"What if dad won't allow us?" Bubbles said, making Blossom and Buttercup laugh. This confused the blonde as she slightly tilted her head. "What?"

Blossom shook her head before talking. "My dearest sister, what makes you think that dad won't allow us to in his lab? We're his daughters aren't we? And it has been proven yesterday that he allows us to enter his lab." Blossom explained as Buttercup backed her up with just a simple nod.

It all made sense to Bubbles so she replied an 'oh'. She then smiled and dashed to the direction of the lab. Looks like we'll have another visit.

●●●

Upon arriving the lab, it was chaos inside. Soldiers were all over and were searching for the 'loose experiments'. Luckily, the girls were hiding when the soldiers came in. The three girls were now worried for their father and they were just about to sneak in the white room when they heard someone say,

"Capture Professor Utonium!"

The girls froze on their spot and their eyes widened. Why would they want their father? Blossom shook her head and ushered her sisters to follow her. Once they arrived in the white room, they saw the loose experiments. Brick, Butch, Boomer and a short blue haired girl.

They rushed and locked the door. Brick looked back and was happy to see Blossom again, but he didn't show it since something serious was happening. Professor Utonoum was shocked to see his daughters inside the lab and began chanting 'no' repeatedly.

"Take them to safety, please..." Professor Utonium said to the experiments. Without hesitation, the boys carried them bridal style. "Wait!" Bubbles yelled,  "what about you?"

It pained the professor to say this to his daughters, but he felt pity for the boys. So he had to sacrifice himself for their freedom.

"I'm sorry girls, but I won't be going with you.." he said sadly. They couldn't believe the words that were coming out of their father's mouth. "The military wants me and if I'll escape with you, then they'll be after you too... And I don't want that, so... This will be goodbye, my flowers..." he said and kissed their foreheads.

Bubbles was crying already while Blossom and Buttercup were emotionless. He then pushed Experiment 0-1328 to the white door. "Go! And don't come back for me!"

And those were the last words they heard from their beloved father.