Chapter 2: Escaping The Lab?

[A/N: Chapter 2 is here minna! I started making this chapter as soon as I posted the first chapter. I am a hardworking author after all *wink wink* despite my lazy attitude, I have a hardworking side. And, I want to ask you all a question... Would you like one of your characters to be in this story? I'm sure I did one of this before but I would like to try it again. If you want to be in the story, please post a bio of your character and send me a picture, FULL picture.

Message me in Facebook, add me as a friend! My name is Himeko Lioness. I would be waiting until the fourth chapter, because that's where I would start putting in the characters. You could either be a human or an experiment. Note to all, I would only pick the unique OC. May the best character win!

Anyways, onto the story!]

~

Chapter 2: Escape The Lab?

Blossom's P.O.V

We have finally arrived at the lab. I was intrigue by the liquids inside different shaped bottles. I saw daddy talking to another scientist, I bet he was asking permission if we can go to the room where our surprise is. Dad then nodded and gestured to follow him. I was excited to see what the 'surprise' was, so I hurriedly followed him. We walked through a long hallway until we stopped in front of a white door. I was extremely curious to see what was in there. "Alright girls, you stay here for awhile, I'll give you a sign to go in.." he said and went in.

We patiently waited for daddy to come back. While waiting, I decided to start a conversation with my sisters. "What do you guys think our surprise will be?" I asked, looking at Buttercup and Bubbles. Buttercup muttered a 'hmm' and began thinking. Bubbles giggled and said, "I bet it's a cute bunny experiment!" She chirped as she clasped her hands together. Jeez, is she even a teenager?

I sighed and chuckled at her imagination. I turned my head to Buttercup, who was still thinking. "What about you Buttercup?" I asked. It took three seconds for her to answer that question. "Maybe dad's going to introduce us to some awesome gadgets!" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and heard the white door open. Dad smiled and mouthed 'Come in'. I nodded and began walking inside. Bubbles and Buttercup followed behind.

When we went in, I saw three boys, all were sitting on plain white beds. One boy had auburn hair, kinda like mine. Another one had black raven hair, kinda like Buttercup's and the last one was blonde, and is also like Bubbles. I blushed when I noticed the auburn haired boy staring at me. He noticed my gaze and smirked. I blushed and looked away. We heard dad clearing his throat before speaking. I turned my head to him.

"Girls, this is the surprise I have been talking about.." Dad said, gesturing to the boys sitting on the plain white beds. I looked at Bubbles and Buttercup and they held a shocked expression. I just kept my chill face on. I looled back at the boys and they were all staring at us, which is NOT creepy at all.. note the sarcasm.

"Are we going to keep them Dad?" Bubbles asked, making me and the rest of the world facepalm at her. Dad sighed and said, "No Bubbles, I just want you to meet them.." I just nodded my head at him. When I turned my head back to the boys, the auburn haired boy was standing right in front of me. I was startled and jumped back. "Don't scare me like that!" I exclaimed. He chuckled and nervously rubbed the back of his neck and muttered out a 'sorry'.

"It's okay... Just don't do it next time.." I said and stepped forward a little. "My name's Blossom Utonium.. And you are?", "Brick.. Brick Jojo.." he said and smiled. I blushed when he smiled at me, it's like I would melt into that smile of his. I don't know why I was thinking stuff like that.

Buttercup's P.O.V

While Blossom and that auburn haired dude were conversing, the raven haired dude was standing right in front of me. He seemed to be looking at me from head to toe before lifting my chin up only to look into his dark green eyes. I blushed at the sudden action and immediately pulled away. "What the hell?!" I exclaimed. First he looked shock, but then chuckled a few seconds later.

"You're feisty~ I like it.." He said in a husky tone, sending shivers down my spine. Why did he cause a huge impact in my life? I just met the dude.. Why does it feel like I have known him all my life? Meh, it's probably my girl hormones. I just rolled my eyes. "My name's Buttercup Utonium.." I said, outstretching a hand to him, he gladly accepted the shake and said, "My name's Butch Jojo, pleasure to meet you, Buttercup.." He said, winking at me when he said my name.

Bubbles' P.O.V

The blonde guy was walking to me, a smirk plastered on his face. First I was a bit scared since I get looks like these almost everyday in school from boys. He saw my scared look and his gaze softened. He smiled at me and outstretched a hand to me.

I looked at it, but then accepted it and we shook hands. I giggled and said, "My name's Bubbles Utonium.." He chuckled and said, "I'm Boomer Jojo.. Nice to meet you Bubbles.."

Third Person P.O.V

Professor smiled to himself as he saw his daughters interacting with the experiments. Never have he seen the boys so happy. 'Finally, they get to interact with people..' Professor thought to himself as he chuckled. He looked at the time and noticed it was time to get going.

"Girls! We're leaving!" Professor yelled, gaining the attention of his daughters. The gjrls nodded but Bubbles said something that they didn't expect. "Where are the boys sleeping?" Bubbles asked, pointing at them. Blossom and Buttercup stopped walking and nodded in realization.

The boys stood there, frozen on their spot. The Professor sighed and scratched the back of his neck. "Well girls... They're staying here.." he replied. The girls gasped and shook their heads. "In this boring place?" Buttercup said and laughed a bit before turning serious, "No, they should go home..."

Bubbles and Blossom nodded in agreement. Brick chuckled, the others looked at him while his brothers looked away. "I'm afriad we are staying here, Blossom.. We have been living here for almost all our life.." Brick said.

Bubbles and Blossom looked at him in disbelief. 'What kind of people would let them stay here?' The sisters thought to themselves before the Professor spoke up. "Girls, they are experiments... And I actually want them to be free but I can't.." Professor said, whispering the last part.

"Even though... They shouldn't deserve a life like this..." Blossom whispered, no one heard her. Buttercup then spoke up.

"Then we'll help them escape the lab.."

~

A/N: And here is another long chapter. If I continue like this then I will end the story early than expected. That is, if I update on a regular basis. This was more than 1000+ words okay? And the OC competition is still going on. I will wait until I get atleast three OCs. Anyways, hope you'll look forward for the next chapter!

~HimekoLioness