Chapter 14: Loved ones

A month after the war

Peeta's pov

I see a young girl with her hair in two blonde plaits, with a duck tail forming behind her.
She takes off her coat and gives it to a child who is shivering and crying.
I call out her name to tell her to run
I run through the crowd of scream men, women and children.
I head turns around as I still call out her name.
Her lips our just forming my name,
That's when the rest of the parachutes go off.
I wake up covered in sweat and tears. It was my fault prim died, I coursed so much heart ache and pain towards katniss now but even she's gone.

It's been a month since the war was over, a month since the hunger games where ended.
I moved back to district 12 with Haymitch after it was rebuilt as a thank you.
But still I am more broken than ever because prims died and so is finnick but also I miss katniss, the old one who's could turn any bad day into a good one but that's all gone.
She stayed in the capitol to get treatment for her Hijacking but I don't know if she will ever return.
This is my life now, I hate it I wake up from nightmares but find no relief in waking.
I just need
My mockingjay back
///
Poor peeta
One more chapter to go guys then this book is finished.
Thank you for all the people who have read and voted for this book I really makes me smile.
I kinda need that
-holly xx
Instagram- _everlarktributes_
Vine- everlarktributes