Chapter 46.

*Johana's P.O.V.*

When we got back to Shawn's house I walked up to Shawn's room an changed into leggings and my 5sos sweatshirt. It was getting too much for me. The fight. Tyler. Just everything I guess.

I want to go home. What if this was just a mistake? I sighed as I put earbuds in and laid down. Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran came on and I just laid there thinking.

As I laid there I felt the bed sink. I glanced over and saw Shawn. Tears welled up in my eyes as I took out my earbuds.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. I sat up and looked him in the eyes.

"I haven't ever seen you do something," I glanced around, flashbacks of Shawn screaming at the guy. Punch after punch after punch. "Like that. I didn't think you were that kind if person."

"He pushed you. What else was I supposed to do? Let him get away with it?" His voice raised a bit and I wiped a tear away.

"I can take care of myself." Shawn can't just leave me and then all if a sudden show up and yell at me. If he thinks he can then too bad. I'm not going to be treated like that.

"Johana you got hurt. I was doing what any other boyfriend would have done! Wh-," his voice raised and I cut him off.

"I said I can take care of myself!" I stood up. "You showed up out of no where after leaving me and yelled at me! For all I know you could have been with another girl!"

"Oh, like you were with another guy?!"

"I didn't do anything with him! I hung out with him because my so called boyfriend left me alone!"

"That wasn't my fault!"

"Yeah, okay." I walked out if the room and went downstairs.

"Where are you going?" As I thought, he would follow me. I ignored him and got a glass of water. "Why are you ignoring me?"

I walked into the living room and grabbed the blanket and laid down on the couch. He huffed and walked back up stairs.

I watched tv until I eventually fell asleep.

-

I felt arms wrap around my body and lift me up. My eyes fluttered open and I looked up at Shawn.

"I'm sorry, baby." He whispered. I knew our fight was very stupid last night. So I just hummed in response. I closed my eyes as I felt Shawn lay me down on the bed. He covered me up but didn't lay down with me.

So I reached out to grab his wrist. "Don't leave me..," I whispered, my eyes still closed. I heard him sigh and felt the bed dip. I smiled and cuddled up into his chest.

His arms wrapped around me and I was basically using his bicep as a pillow. He lightly played with my hair and I slowly fell back asleep.

-

The next morning I was woken up by Shawn shaking me. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I smiled up at him and he shot his award winning smile right back.

He nodded his head toward the door, "Everyone's leaving." I nodded and sat up. I just put my hair in a ponytail and slid my vans on.

Shawn and I walked downstairs to see everyone eating breakfast. I smiled and sat down next to Jack J. I was passed a bowl of cereal and I dug in.

Soon enough we were leaving for the airport and before I knew it their flight was called.

Soon this will be me.

The girls came up to me first. They hugged me telling me they were happy to meet me. Then I gave hugs to Jack J followed by Jack G. Then soon I was crying hugging the rest.

"I'll miss you guys," I smiled. I meant it. These boys were my everything even before now. I made some amazing friends... Plus who wouldn't miss these boys?

The girls were crying and the boys seemed pretty flushed themselves as their eyes were now bloodshot.

They soon all left and I was wrapped in Shawn's arms smiling, thinking about all the good times we had.

Shawn and I left the airport and we drove back to his house. In less than a week I'm going home. I'm going to be saying goodbye to this boy I grew to love.

I smiled and looked over to Shawn.

Man. The things he does to me.

-------------
Sorry for not updating in a while but I have an idea and when I hit 50 chapters I'm doing something special :)

A sequal to this will be up after maybe a month or 2 just so I have time to take a break.