Chapter 1

Tsuna P.O.V

  The sun was shining in through the window and directly to my eyes groaning i got up from bed looking at the mirror in my room my orange eyes staring at me blankly but shining from the sun my hair still blonde at the bottom and brunet at the top sighing I just go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and take a shower changing into my uniform which was the boys version my hair was in a bun and my eyes covered with my glasses ironic really, with my orange eyes the doctor say my eyes are better then normal human eyes they said i probably won't need glasses which is true i don't really need these but it's better then being called a freak. My hair is another story since i can't hide that because mom won't let me buy a wig i usually wear it in a bun. 

I check my bag one more time to make sure everything is there my colour contacts incase bullies break my glasses again my notebook sketch book headphones and iPod text books pencils gym cloths extra cloths and a first-aid kit good i'm ready to go. I run down the stairs and go to my mom.

" Mama I'm going " I said and walk out not before running into a man, I rub my head a bit and look up the man was definitely tall he wore a suit with a dark yellow dress shirt and black tie with a black fedora that had a yellow band around it and a chameleon sitting on it he was staring at me with a smirk and said

"Chaos i'm the new home tutor" I was staring at him for a good second before yelling to my mom

" Mama someone is here to court you...again" I smirk before looking at the man and saw a little astonishment on his face and just walk away from my so called 'home tutor' 

Reborn P.O.V

Looking through the file i got of Tsunayoshi Sawada known as Dame-Tsuna this girl had below average grades and can't do anything right she apparently doesn't talk much and has no friends she wears baggy cloths and always has the same look everyday sighing this one might be harder then Dino was but i'm not going to fail I'm the number 1 hitman after all.

I was about to knock the door when someone came out and bumped into me I look and see it's Tsuna she was rubbing her forehead and looking at me I smirk and say

"Chaos i'm the new home tutor" she looked at me blankly for a second before yelling the weirdest sentence.

"Mama someone here to court you...again" i was astonished I let it show a little bit but covered it up but it seems she noticed if that smirk says anything about it then she ran off when a brunet women with short hair came in and from pictures that i saw that is most likely Nana Sawada Iemitsu's wife.

"Chaos i'm the new home tutor Reborn Sawada-san" she smiled and said and said

"Welcome I see you met Tsu-chan oh and call me Mama" she made some room for me to get into the house. The area was clean and seemed to be nice enough. Nana started speaking'

"There is a spare guest room you can stay in if you wish too" I nodded a thank you and started looking through the house. The hall was pretty normal pictures of them strange thing there is only picture till she was five from what it looks like I go upstairs to 4 different room one room is Dame-Tsuna one is mine and one is Nana's but the last one surprised me the room was painted a light blue there was recording equipment things you use for music there was art supplies and different art pieces which were pretty interesting and there were instruments like the guitar piano and a violin the bookshelf had different types of sketch books and music books there were little figurines here and there the room had this peaceful feeling to it the sun was shining through the window not to bright but bright enough their was soft classical music playing. Nana seemed to come in and chuckled lightly while looking at the room with a content soft smile.

"Tsu-chan loves the arts every since she was little when we got the room she begged me to give it to her as her own studio it's the first time she begged me for anything so I had to say yes that smile she had on that day was so, radiant I just wished i got a picture" Nana explained to me looking through the room it seems my student is a prodigy at something smirking slightly I get out of the room and head for her room.

It's clean at least which is good she doesn't seem to have much not makeup just a bed a table and desk where her computer is which was weird considering she was a girl. Looking into her closet it had over sized shirts and pants I see a few dresses but nothing much. I decide to leave and go outside not a lot of time has passed I can watch my student and how she acts in school.

Walking to the school didn't take long five minutes the most the bell rang and I look around the court yard and I see her from the window in the second floor she seems to notice me as well because she looked directly at me and i just smirked this is going to be fun.