Prologue

Tsunayoshi Sawada was known as no-good Tsuna or Dame-Tsuna she didn't talk much got bad grades and generally looked ugly in everybody's point of view. She had her hair in a bun everyday and wore glasses to cover her eyes and baggy clothing, her uniform was the boy version instead of the girl version. Tsuna never cared what other people thought of her. The only person she cared about was her mother.

There is a reason for Tsuna appearance. Her hair is different from normal hair colour, she has her brunet hair then near the middle of her hair it slowly starts turning blonde people used to call her weird because of it so she put it in a bun so people don't look at it much her bangs were like her mother but a bit more longer then hers. Her eyes were one of the most oddest looking eyes it was orange her pupils were darker shade of orange ( A/n : HDWM eyes i'll explain later in the story ) her eyes used to be brown like her mothers but they changed over time by the time she was five her eyes changed to the orange they are now. Her mom thought her eyes were magnificent something she should be proud of so does her father but thats just mom and dad the one time she went out after cutting her bangs so her eyes were showing kids were calling her weird because of her eyes and ended not having any friends at all.

Tsuna was a very cheerful girl but after being bullied so many times she gave up on having friends and became quiet reserved Tsuna nothing more until a flyer came in the mail that changed everything.