Luke Brooks Imagines / Preferences (REQUESTED)

Did you a Luke Brooks imagine as he's my fav. Sorry if it isn't that good:-))

If you don't like it, let me know and i'll write you another one. But, hope you enjoy!xo' 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine:

"Hey babe, you ready to tour with the Janoskians!?" He runs towards you and picks you up and spins you around. "I'm sooo glad you're coming with us. I don't know what I would've done without you the entire summer! I love you so much baby!!" Luke then tucks you hair behind your ears and kisses you passionately.

Imagine:

"Play cards with me?" Luke asked, holding cards up. You shook your head "I'm absolutely awful at cards though" you denied. Luke gave you a cheeky smile and said "It'll be cute to see you try!" You blushed and tried to hide it. You'd been crushing on him for a long time, but you two were just close friends. "Fine." You sigh whilst sitting down. "Teach me how to play." "My pleasure" Luke winked. He shuffled the cards and laid them out in front of you. "Now, just pick one. Then i'll tell you what to do next." he instructed. You looked at him funny. "What exactly is the objective of this game?" you asked Luke. He looked you in the eye before saying quietly, "Well, if you get an ace, I want you to be my girlfriend." You freeze and become like ten times more nervous. You slowly pick up a card.. and it's an ACE!! You flip more of the cards over. They're all aces. You looked at Luke with furrowed eyebrows. "You made it so they were all aces, didn't you!?!?." He grinned. "Of course I did!"

Imagine:

During the boys' show Beau steals Luke's mic and says "Guys, sorry Luke's a little nervous today but it's the first show (Y/N) has been to see." Then Luke tries taking his mic back "...oh and (Y/N) Luke loves you and you'll make beautiful little children. Ohk. Byeee!"

Imagine:

"I'm definitely going to win!!" you mock Luke. "I don't think so!" Luke yells and then takes your controlled so you lose the game. "LUUUKE!" You scream and try take back your controller. "Tut. Tut, no you're not having it because you've lost the game anyway. Loser!" "I WOULD'VE WON!" You shout at him with an "it's not fair" tone. "Well you didn't." "Ugh, Luke I hate you!" "I love you too baby." he says then kisses you sweetly.