Luke Imagine - Briella's request.

Hope this is okay for you Briella. Just let me know if you want it changing up. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine

Luke coming up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist, and resting his head on your shoulder. Then giving you a peck on the cheek.

Imagine

"Babe, come on just sleep" Luke says with his voice all hoarse and raspy from sleeping. "But, I can't. I'm not tired." He then starts humming you your favourite song. You slowly start drifting off to sleep and you feel him move the hair off your forehead and lightly kiss you before laying beside you pulling you into his body.

Imagine

You haven't seen Luke and the rest of the boys for two months as they've been busy doing Janoskians promo stuff in America and doing some tours. You send Luke a text saying "Missing you now, more than ever babe. Just wish I had you here right now, hope you guys are doing okay. Love you all, so proud!xx" You knew he wouldn't reply due to time zones and what not, so you set your phone on your bedside cabinet and hugged Luke's pillow as you've been doing for the past nights you've spent alone. You fell into a deep sleep. You felt somebody shake you and you heard "Omg, Briella. You haven't seen me for two months and you can't even wake up right now. Love you too baby!" You jumped up and wrapped your arms around Luke's neck and dragged him into the bed with you where he laid aload of butterfly kisses all over your face making you burst with laughter. "I missed my baby girl!"