Beau Brooks Imagines

Imagine - 

Beau giving you his hoodie and asking you to pull your best cockatoo face so he could get a picture of you. You checked your instagram feed half hour later to find the embarassing photo of you pulling your 'best' cockatoo face and you seen he'd used the caption "my everything". 

Imagine - 

Beau whisking you off for a romantic weekend in Paris, just as you didn't think things could get any better he took you out to a nice, little restaurant and whilst you was tucking into dessert he got down on one knee and said "Y/N we've been together now for a few years, and I knew right from the moment I met you that you'd be my wife, the mother to my children and my soul mate. I just hope I'm right, so Y/N will you do me the pleasure of being my wife?" You gaze into his perfect green eyes and nod your head  with a few tears rolling down your cheek. He picked you up and spun you around, he placed you down and slipped the perfect, most dazzling engagement ring on your finger.

Imagine - 

"Beau, there's something I have to tell you.. and I don't know how you're going to take it" You look at your husband with tears in your eyes and he grabs you by the hands and pulls you into a hug, "Y/N what ever it is, just tell me" You begin crying harder, "Beau.. I I I'm pregnant" You pull away and he takes it completely different to how you thought he would, he squeezes you so tight, "OMG Y/N I cannot believe we are having a baby! I thought marrying you would be the greatest day of our lives together, but this just puts the icing on the cake! I love you Y/N! Don't ever forget that, your my forever and always!"