Daniel Sahyounie Imagine - REQUESTED

Imagine:

Imagine you’ve just broken up with Daniel: The boys rush outside after Daniel, who has just received a text from you saying the two of you should take a break as the distance and time spent away from each other was too much to handle. “Hey, hey, what’s up?" Beau says,  placing a hand on Daniel’s shoulder, who was wiping away tears with the palm of his hand. “She’s leaving me." He says, looking away in disbelief, the tears still coming. “Aw don’t worry bro, how about we go into town, have a few drinks and maybe pick up a few girls to take your mind off it, do you want that?" Beau suggests, all of the other boys agreeing. Daniel shakes his head. “No," he says, “I just want her."

Imagine:

You slipped on your heels that matched your dress for dinner that you’re going to with your boyfriend, Daniel, & his friends. You walked down to see the guys waiting for you. “Damn, Y/N you look hot," Beau said looking you up and down. You blushed and walked over to Daniel, who gave you a kiss and whispered, “You look Gorgeous." You smiled and kissed him on the cheek. When you got to dinner the guys started making comments about you, making Daniel feel uncomfortable. “So Daniel how’s Y/N  in bed?" Luke asked with a smirk. That set Daniel off. He rose his hand in the air, “Check please." The rest of the night no one spoke knowing they pissed baby Daniel off. When you got home everyone left, leaving you and Daniel home alone at his house. “You’re so protective," You said with a smile. “Just looking out for my girl," He said giving you a kiss on the lips.

Imagine:

Your POV:

Daniel Sahyounie, my boyfriend.

He’s adorable. 

Every time i think of him a huge smile magically appears on my face, he’s just the cutest guy i ever met. 

He’s so sweet to me. Last week when i was sick? He spent the whole time away from his best friends just to take care of me, no matter how many times i told him to go he just wouldn’t move from my side.

I was on my way to see him, i had a package arrive at my house that was in his name, plus i was curious as to what’s in it. So i’m going to have him open it in front of me. 

I skipped happily like a little kid up to his house.. Skipped hehe get it? Skip? Hehehe 

I swear sometimes i’m such a childish person that never wants to grow up. 

“DANIEL!” I yelled as i closed the front door, he gave me the key just in case something happened “I HAVE A PACKAGE FOR YOU!”

No reply.. Hmm where could he be? 

I went to his room, the door was closed but i could faintly hear something, someone was crying! 

I pushed the door open,wide eyed and scared, i found skip sitting on his bed looking at his laptop with tears streaming down his beautiful face.

“Oh skip” i ran to his side ” why are you crying babe?”

“I don’t want you to see me like this” he began aggressively wiping his face but i caught his arms and held them down and in one hand wiped the tears with my sleeve.

“Babe what’s wrong?” I said gently.

“Nothing”

“I don’t think this is nothing, tell me”

“It’s stupid… But i just can’t stand seeing people sending me things like..like i shouldn’t be a part of the janoskians, that i’m not cute enough or hot enough, not as hot as Luke or Jai, it gets to me.. And..and i just-” he started crying again.

“Hey, Daniel, look at me babe” i turned his face to look at me “don’t listen to them okay? You are cute enough, hot enough and most worthy enough to be a part of the janoskians! Heck they aren’t anything without you! And even luke and jai and all the rest know that, they’re your best friends you hear me? And all of those fans don’t know who you really are! You’re my baby okay? Don’t let them get to you”

At this point he had stopped crying and was just staring into my eyes 

“Do you know how much i love you y/n? Thank you so much! I love you babe”

” i love you more” we kissed and then he began smiling again. And guess what? I made him open that package and it turned out to be fan mail saying how great he is and how much they love him.

-------------------------------------

Hey sweet, wanted to get this up before I was too poorly to even write this up for you. I hope you liked it and send more requests in, any problems or dislikes to it please let me know and i'll change it up when i'm better:-) 

Thanks for sending the request beautiful, stay wonderful!xo