Chapter 3

So the morning of Saturday I got a text from Austin saying if I wanna chill and I replied yes and he said I meet you on the 6 train. So we was meeting around 6:30 so I had all day to get ready. I put on my sweats and my sweat hood and went to the store to buy some milk and cereal. When I got outside I saw my friend Donna I met her over the summer and we became close. She was talking about this back to school party at her friends house later on. I texted Austin and told him if he want's to go it's from 9:00 pm - 12:00 but my curfew was 11:00pm. I knew I had to leave later on so I watched a movie and then got ready. It was about 6:00 and I was wearing pink skinny jeans and a neon pink belly shirt. I liked Austin and he liked me to so I had to doll up. My phone rang and it was Destiny she asked what I was doing I said "going to meet Austin later and heading to a party" "okay so do you like him " "naww okay I doo" "I knew it lol" "But I need your help it ends around 12:00 I need you to call my house and say that I'm spending the night at your house" "okay". We chatted more than I hanged up.

               When I was on the train waiting for Austin there he was and he came and gave me a big hug I felt warm when his body touched mine. We both kind of giggled and blush the whole ride until we got to a pizza shop in Manhattan. I didn't want to seem fat so I ordered a veggie pizza and he had a slice. Then we ate and chat it was cute. By 8:00 we was like lets get to this party and he bought me flowers when we passed the flower shop. I don't know if this was a date or not we haven't made our relationship official.

             The party was live the music was hot and the lights was like hot. This was a big house with an upstairs and downstairs. There was 5 bedrooms too it was teen party because I was 14 and Donna was 16 and Austin was 15. There was mad drinking and partying going on I saw a group of kids smoking weed I decided to blow some O's. Then I saw some girl all over Austin I was like this hoe.