Chapter 6

That boy had came up to me a few times but I blocked him by pretending I needed a smoke. I smoked so much I was dead high. So I just was relaxing on the couch for a while and then I fell to sleep. When I woke up Destiny said "wake up there's a fight, Dam your mad high" I said "what time is it" "you just went to sleep 15 mins ago". So we went downstairs and these girls was fighting and then Shaquina was like "don't fight it an't that serious she said she don't wanna fight". One of the girls had red sweat pants and the other jeans that's how we going to address them. The one with the red sweat pants said "I don't give a fuck, she was still talking shit" the girl with jeans said "It an't my fought you a hoe everyone talks about your ass". Then the one with the red sweatpants hit the girl with jeans and the it was on. Destiny took out her iphone4 and started recording this fight. How she got the iPhone 4 I was mad even though it an't hot like the iPhone 5 I mean I still have the galaxy phone. Lets get back to the fight and then the girl with the jeans started punching her while she was down and she won that fight.

 I think the girl with the red sweat pants big sister came and I mean she was big. Then she jumped into the fight and some girl who's friends with the girl with the jeans said " you can't jump in with your Big Ass". Then Nay Nay jumped in for the girl with the jeans then Shaquina and Destiny. Next I jumped in because I could not just stand right here and not fight. I was getting my hair pulled and got kicked in the face by Shaquina by a absent so I had went to the floor near by because my eye had hurted. We then saw older people try to break it up then I saw Destiny's mom and I pulled her out that fight and I told her we got to get to your house so your mom doesn't see you. She said "we got to take a short cut around the building" "alright" I said out of breath like we was running from the police.