Chapter 8

It was Monday I can't stand Mondays ugh i'm so mad my weekend's over even though it was ok and there was a lot of fights. It was around 7:50 and I had to be at school around 9:00 . I didn't shower last night so I went to take my shower in my house there's two bathrooms my mom and dad had there own and me and my sister shared. I had to hurry before she get's up because her school is like down the block so she's luckly. After I got out the shower I went to do my hair I left it out today but ii had to brush it down because I had to wash it and I said i'll do it after school today. I don't have perms, weave's or exstentions I have black and indian hair so i'm lucky. It was hot today so I wore a sleeveless plain white t shirt with this cute sweater to cover up the shirt a little. Some gray pants that fit me good and some necklaces. I mean i'm not too skinny or fat i'm in the middle i'm not ashamed to say i'm 120 pounds and i'm 14 years old.

  My sister is skinny for her size so we don't borrow eachother clothes. I was going to meet Stacy but not Destiny because she gets up to early for us. When we got to school wating in the caterfirera for the bell and then it ringed. We had some classes during school time together so when we did we would talk up a storm and get in trouble but when it came to science class I was quiet. Siting there listening to the teacher Mr. Barnes and doing my work. We had to take a test this week like to see what we know  so I had to study. By lunch we went to Mc Donald's because everywhere else costs so much and I told Austin where I was at and we had 25 minutes to get to school so we deiced to head back together while on the train we started to kiss me around my neck. We picked a cart on the train where there only two adults and this lady started looking at me but I didn't care I was with Austin. It's me and him against the world.